thirty-one ~ the end

Mina

Hannibal came into life when I felt love was me

Hannibal filled a place in my heart I didn't know was missing. He brought out the best parts of me that I forgot I had.

I learned a lot from him. The most important thing I learned is: to charish the things I have while they're here. I didn't fully appreciate him until he was dead in my arms.

The funeral was very small. His friends from school came and his mom was there. I knew she was there even through she sat in the way back.

He took a little piece of me with him when he died. He seemed the be the glue in my life and keeps me together even after he's gone.

We all were depressed after that.

It took months for me to finally get myself together. I remembered he told me not to cry. And I did just that. At his funeral I wore a smile on my face and didnt let one tear fall. He wasn't even sad. I feel like he's always here with me.

Still on Saturdays I jump on the bed and wake up Theo just like me and Hannibal. And He was right. I did find someone else to do that with.

After me and Theo got married. We had a little girl who we named Hayden. Because Hannibal told me in a dream I had.

She's two now. She's the most beautifulest thing I laid eyes on. When she was first put into my arms. That feeling when Hannibal came into my life came rushing back.

And every Saturday we jump on the bed and wake Theo up.

I still don't have my memory back. But what from what Zar told me, I'm better off not having it. Jet hates me with every bone in his body. He ask to aot down and have lunch with me to apologize. Which ended in him calling me a bitch and I threw my drink in his face with the glass and told him to have a bless day. I was all over magazines and social media for months when that happened.

He's got two kids now and from what the TV tells me he's in sports medicine and him and his wife are on their third baby.

Zar is dating his brother Ulysses  and they are  actually getting married in a few weeks. So no matter how much I can't stand Jet. He's gonna be in my life for quite sometime.

Even though there's a gap in memory. I learned that loving someone can effect those around you.

I guess I was in love with Jet at some point and it caused one of the most horrible moments with that crazy lady Raquel.

She hung herself in her cell the day she was supposed to receive the death penalty. She loved Jet so much she killed herself.

I wish I could remember what happened between us to answer all my questions. Nahhh. I'll rather just be confused then to ask him for answers.

My parents are working on adopting another baby and my dad got himself some boobs. And I haven't since my parents since. That's so nasty.

Anyway....

Love can make you do crazy things and love can make you fight even harder for it.

But all in all I love my life and the people in it. I've come a long way, if I do say so myself.

"C'mon mommy we have to wake daddy".

Sorry I have to go. Duty calls.

----------------------------

The end.

:)

Sorry if the ending sucked.