fifteen

Jet

"Thank you guys y'all saved ya boys life".

"You're so welcome. We were happy to help". They left my room wavin bye.

Them mufucka saved my life. If they didn't show up. I'd probably be dead.

My legs aren't broken but my bones are pretty bruised. I'm so happy cause I thought my dreams of running professionally was over. My head, don't get me started on that. I have a concussion. They had  to give me staples just to keep my shit closed.

I laid back in the hospital bed and prayed till I couldn't pray anymore.

Thank you God, thank you.

Officer Kelly

I saw a car about to pass us but I turned the siren on so they'd pull over.

"This might be the neighbors". I got out the truck and walked to the drivers side.

"Hello officer". Than man smiled at me. He had blood on his shirt.

"Good evening. We're in the look out for a young man. African American. Black hair. Brown eyes. Muscular build. He was kidnapped by a young woman who lived in one of the only two houses up the road-".

"Hector he might be talking about that boy we saved?".

"Did he look like this?" I pulled the picture from my shirt pocket.

"Yes that's him. We just dropped him off at the hospital up the way".

"Would you mind escorting me the way there".

"Yes of course". I walked back to the truck and got in.

"I think we got him". The couple made a u-turn and drove off the way we were headed.

"Someone radio group four and tell them we have eyes on the neighbors and they're leading us to our victim". We rode into town and drove through what looked like some kind of festival.

They pulled into the parking lot and I sped to the entrance.

I walked back to the drivers side and he rolled down the window.

"Thank your for the help. You will be receiving a large reward for your help today".

They replied with several thank yous before pulling off.  They told me the room number and I walked inside the air conditioned building.

I flashed nurses my badge and proceeded on my trip up to his room.

I got to the room and knocked.

I heard a voice say come in and I smiled.

"Radio 3 I have eyes on a Jet Hopkins. Third floor room 202. Let's bring him home boys".

Mina

I ran into the hospital with my parents and Hannibal behind me.

I pressed the elevator button till it came to me.  I got inside leaving them behind. I pressed the top floor. 

I just got the call saying they brought him home.

As soon as the elevator opened I saw officer Kelly talking on the phone.  I ran to him and hugged him tight.

"I'll call you back". He hugged me back and I smiled.

"Thank you so much!". Tears were rolling.

"It's my job. Now get in there. He's waiting for you".

Jet

I heard the door open and I thought it was just another officer comin to ask more annoying ass questions.  Till I felt someone kiss me.