three

Authors note: okay before I start. I just wanna say I'm really enjoying this story, so expect updates back to back. But I won't forget about my other story's.

Okay I'm done.

--------

Jet

"We should match". I said rubbing my fingers through my hair.

"But I have to wear that hoodie, too match the other girls".

"So do I, we can wear blue jeans and our black timbs".

"Jeans? I'm about to be throwing that ass like". She got up and twerked.

We were getting ready for the party, and we have less than an hour.

She hopped back on my bed and twerked in the window.

"Mina sit down". I chuckled as she fell backwards out of breath.

"That's a lot of hard work".

"I bet shaking your ass is really hard". I raised my eybrows.

"It is. It works all ya back muscles and after awhile your legs start to burn". I shook my head and slipped my jeans on.

"Okay I got get dressed its 9:13". She ran out my room and I laughed. She's so short it's not even funny. Well maybe it's because I'm 6'5.

I pulled my gray hoodie over my beater and brushed my beard a little. I put all my jewelry on and looked at myself in my mirror.

These jeans to skinny at the bottom. Let me ask Mina.

I waltzed my ass through the dorm to her room. I leaned in the door frame watching her.

"You struggling there?". She jumped one more time and the pants finally came over her ass. They were these tight ass gray sweatpants with the white strings to match her hoodie.

"Not anymore". She stood up straight out of breath. She put her gray hoodie that read AKA in white on the front, matching mine who had our fraternity sign in Gold to match the Gold boots we wear. But not tonight.

Kumara just left here after doing her hair, in these two braid things.

"Okay edges on fleek". She brushed her hair in the front. This girl went all out for this party. Nails done hair done, everything. I like that though.  She just looking right too.

"I can't go looking like I just crawled out of bed, I don't even wanna go anymore, I'm tired as hell". Mina pulled her socks on and looked up at me.

"Do I look okay?"

"You look beautiful". She blushed and looked down.

"Thank you. You look cute, I like these pants though". I smiled and pulled her to me.

"Thank you". I was about to make my move when there was a loud ass knock on the door.

I smacked my lips and went to open it. Raquel stood before me in a revealing ass outfit with a face full a makeup on.

"What you want girl?" I scrunched my nose as the smell of Newport's hit my nose.

"I thought we'd fuck before the party starts".

"J who's at the door?". YaMina came out her room with her timberlands on her small feet, keys and phone, in hand. Damn she looks good.

She looked up from her phone and saw who it was and gave her a fake smile.

"I'll uh, wait in the car".

"Give me 5 minutes". She shook her head and closed the door.

"I'm bout sick of that bitch". She tried to step further into pir room but I blocked her.

LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara