twenty-two

Y'all went crazy in that last customer.
-----------------------

Mina

"I'm sorry".

"Stop apologizing. I told you not to eat that food but you wanted to be nice and eat it anyways". He threw up again and I rubbed his back.

His twin sister Tahja is in culinary school and her cooking is... it's uh.... in the process of getting better.

She made chicken and I cut into it and it was still pink in the middle. Like raw... Still cold even.

Being a nice brother he is, he ate some anyways. And now he's leaning over the toilet, throwing his life up.

"My poor baby". He flushes the toilet and stood up. He brushes his teeth like four times before leaving the bathroom.

He got back into bed and I joined him. Cash rolled around on the floor scratching his back, paying us no attention like usual.

"Can you rub my stomach?" I put my hand under his shirt and rubbed his stomach slowly. He's such a big baby.

"I feel like shit!". He closed his eyes.

I got out the bed and got a heating pad. Cause when i have cramps this bitch be saving my life.

"Lay on you side. On the heating pad". He did as told and I rubbed his back.

"Feeling better?". He nodded.  "I'll get you some Pepto Bismol". I went into the hall closet and got the pink bottle, I shook it good before handing it to him.

I got back in the bed with him.

He sat up and took the bottle from me and drank it down like water.

He got out the bed and took all his clothes off. Dick out and everything.

"I'm hot as fuck".

"Well you are laying on the heating pad". He looked down.

"Oh. I forgot that fast". I went back to rubbing his stomach.

He groaned in pain with his eyebrows in a frown. I kissed his chest gently.

He smacked his lips. "C'mon baby I brushed my teeth and I gargled". I kissed his lips slowly.

He tried to go further but I stopped him. "You can get more when you feel better". He groaned again as he closed his eyes.

I tangled myself with him and started sucking on his neck. He smacked my ass.

"Stop". I went back to the spot and kissed up his lips.

"keep playing Mina". He smacked my ass really hard. I winced and bit my lip. "Stop with your ol nasty self. Let me be".

"Fine". My phone started to ring before I continue. I ignored it and kept messing with T.

"Baby answer your phone, it's making my headache worse". I rolled over and answered it without looking at the phone.

"Hello YaMina". My whole entire mood changed.

"Bitch I will hang up my phone, why you the fuck ate you calling me?". Theo looked at me funny.

Jet smacked his lips. "I'm callin about Hannibal".

I sat up with nervousness coming over me. "Go on".

"He uh, well as you know he's... Dyin and told me he wants a few things done before he..... Ya know.. Goes". I sighed in relief.