twenty-five

Short update....
--------------------------

Mina

I opened my eyes and instantly closed them when this bright light hit me.

I opened them again and blinked a few times.

I looked around and realized I was in a hospital room.

What the fuck is going on?

I tried to move bit i felt numb all over. Almost paralyzed.

I started breathing heavily and I heard this loud ass beeping.

Some nurse came running in and my vision got blurry.

"She's having a panic attack". I tried to breath but it was like my lungs weren't working.

"We're loosing her. Her air ways are closing. We're gonna have to force a tube in her throat". That's when I blacked out.

Theo

I slowly put the clothes on Tre brought me the other day.

They didn't tell me before they surgery they would take tissue from my rib to replace the missing tissue in my eye. I have the worst headache in the world. 

That's not even the worst pain....

The pain is in my heart isn't in any comparison.

B called my phone while I was in surgery and told Tahja that Mina was attacked by someone.

The hospital wouldn't let me leave. I tried to leave on my but my parents weren't having that.

They finally gave me discharge papers and I signed them before the doctor could even leave the room.

Tahja helped me put my sweatpants on and my socks. I put my feet in the shoes and she tied then for me.

I tried to keep my mind off Mina so I wouldn't cry.

A nurse came in and gave me some more medicine and gave me the prescription papers and helped me out the hospital.

"Do you wanna go home first?" My dad asked from the drivers seat.

"No. Take me to where Mina's at". I gently laid my head on the window.

"But-" I put my hand up so my mom wouldn't try to change my mind.

My dad just nodded and focused on the road.

Hannibal looked at me with glossy eyes.

"She's gonna be okay". He wiped his eyes and laid his head on my lap.

I ran my fingers in his hair.

Before i knew it we were there.

I got out the car slowly and helped Hannibal out the truck.

I could hear my heart beating.

I held Hannibal's hand as we walked inside the hospital to the lobby.

"Hello how are you today?"

"I've been better".

"Are you here for bandage removal?". She looked at my head in worry.

"No I'm here to see my girlfriend YaMina Townsman". The lady nodded and typed away at her computer.

"It says here she's in some kind of procedure but her parents just signed in about an hour ago so I assume they're in the lobby. Because here next to her name it says no visitation granted at this moment. But if that status changes I will send someone to tell you to give you her room information".

"Thank you". She pointed to the sign that said waiting room and I followed her direction.

I turned the corner and Mina's parents, Tre, and Zar were there.

Bobby looked at me with red eyes. "You should be at home?"

"No this is way more important". I sat next to him and Hannibal ran to Zar and climbed in his lap. "What happened?".

B looked at me and then Bobby.

"We hadn't talked to her since she cussed us out about hiding Hannibal from her. We went to you guys house to talk to her and when we got there. The door was unlocked and it was just her car in the driveway. We called her name but there was no answer. We looked all over the house and we went upstairs and she was laying in bed and there was blood everywhere". Tears threatened to fall.

"What did they say?"

"Nothing they took her off to ICU and won't let us see her. We've waited here in the lobby for hours for them to give us just a little bit of information every day we've been here. But they won't say".

I was at a lose for words. I didn't know what to say.

I put my head down and took a deep breath.

My baby gone be alright. She's gonna pull through.....

Right?

Regina

"I told you to take her with you dumbass!" I hit Calvin upside the head.

"I'm sorry".

"Don't be sorry.  You need to figure out a way to get her out that hospital. And while your in there grab my son. It's time for him to come home to mama.

---------------------------------