eighteen

2 1/2 long ass years later.....

Mina (in the media)

"Cash. Come eat". He ran in the kitchen with me and started eating.

Tre walked in and put his bowl in the sink.

"So I just got off the phone with A'Miyah". I put my phone down.

"What she say?"

"That she's leaving me for good". I shook my head and got back to my game.

"I told you so. You got with a lesbian and didn't expect her to go back to the pussy?" He sighed and sat on the counter.

"I knew you'd say that. Anyways are you going to Vince and Justices baby shower today?".

"Why would I?"

"C'mon they apologized".

"No they didn't. They still don't believe me". All of them brought me to dinner and called me all kinds of bitches and shit because I broke Jet's heart. If anything He was slowly breaking mine.

They showed me the pictures of me and my new nigga. It was a picture of me and Zar. I explained to them that our relationship was just a friendship. Then I told them I don't Zar's husband wouldn't like to know that his man is cheating on him with a person who has a vagina. They haven't spoke to me since. Well Justice does but she still thinks I'm lying. Every time we talk it always ends in her telling me in a horrible person. I stop talking to her nine months ago.

Zar and Kimbra moved back to Germany after their contracts were up. We talk from time to time. They dance in Germany now.

But my only true friend is Tre.

He got addicted to pain killers after he was healed. I stayed by him while he was in rehab. We're back to good we used to be.

Hannibal used to call me everyday for a year until Jet caught us and I haven't heard from him since.

Once my contract was up with the Washington ballet. I feel into a depression. I graduated early since everyone hated me. Me and Stacey even got into a fist fight. Now everytime i see her its on sight. I took on dance full time and that blocked out all the Bullshit to till my time with the company ended. I had to move back in with my parents and gained 132 pounds.

I lost most of that weight. I had nose reconstruction because i couldn't breath. After Jets dad punched me in the court room it left my nose crooked. There was no way to fix it without surgery. So i got it done.

"I can't go there by myself". He whined.

"Yes you can. They invited you only. My name wasn't on the invitation. I'm sure baby shower number two will be fine without my presence".

"But I'll be dateless". He got on his knees and held his hands. "Please!".

"Hell no that's a set up for failure. I'll drop you off and pick you up. I'll even take the Benz, so maybe you'll get some numbers".

"No get dressed. You haven't been out the house in two days. Even if no one is happy to see you, Justice will".

"Fine".

"Great! I'll already put an outfit out for you". I rolled my eyes and he pushed me up the steps.

I got to my room and smacked my lips. He would pick out these tight ass jeans.

Jet

I pulled Olivia into my lap as she fed Jr.

"I'm full can I pay now daddy?".