twenty-one

Mina

I sat in front of my parents as they sat in my kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell me Hannibal's cancer came back?" Theo rubbed my thigh trying to get me to calm down.

"Because Jet told us not to tell". I wiped a hand down my face. Good thing i don't have makeup on.

"I spent a year with him. I spent 70% if my time with him. I took care of him like he was my own and you didn't think I would find out?". They looked down. "So where is he?".

Jet

I sat in my livin room. Rubbin Hanna's feet as she slept. Jr laid on the floor playin with his toys. He made noises as he smashed the cars together as he played.

"Don't be too loud J. Hannibal's sleeping". He nodded and moved on to the next toy.

I heard every word Mina said. She was right and somethings.

I sat a few feet away from them at a different table.

She really had me thinkin.
There was a knock at the door and I gently moved Hanna's legs on the couch as I stood, tryin not to wake her.

I opened the door to be met face to face with Mina. I stepped out on the porch with her closin the door behind me. She looked like she had been crying.

"Jet I know you hate me. But why didn't you tell me Hannibal was dying?". A tear ran down her face as she wiped them away. Even though I still think she cheated on me and I strongly dislike her..... I hate to see her cry.

"I didn't think you wouldn't care". She shook her head.

"Why would you think that? I flew miles to get him. I'm the reason he's with you today. And you think I wouldn't care?". This evil vein popped up on her forehead. I made sure to stay out of arms teach from her. I ain't forget about how she body slammed Stacey who twice her size. She got that hulk smash punch.

"Nope". I'm a lil ready for this conversation to be over.

"You really do think I cheated on you don't you? That's why you're being so cold to me". I looked at the ground. "I just wanna see him".

"I don't think that's a good idea?".

"Why?". Tears ran down her face.

"I don't think you deserve it". I went back into the house and closed the door.  I looked up and saw Hannibal looking out the window.

"Why are you outta bed?".

"I heard her voice". He pushed passed me and ran out the door.

"Mimi!". She was about to close her car door.

She got out and ran to him huggin him tight.

He whispered something in her ear before runnin in my direction. She looked at me with so much hate in her eyes before as she went back to her car and sped off down the street.

Mina

I sat in the driveway and held the paper in my hand. He had written the address to the place he gets chemo at. He told me he goes there Monday through Thursday. From 8 AM to 2 PM. I almost didn't hear what he said. But I caught it.

I'm glad i got to see him. I can't believe his cancer came back. 

But Jet said I didn't deserve to see him. What kind of shit is that?!

Ugh! I'm so angry

Theo

I held onto Mina's waist as she bounced on my dick. I growled as she was getting wetter by the second. She was jumping on my shit.