six

Quick update :)

___________________________

Jet

Mina played in my hair as she talked on the phone with Kumara. She had her leg tossed over my chest and I kissed it every so often. I got a lot on my mind.

"Yeah.... Mhm.. I love you too. Bye".

She hung up and put her phone behind her. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes. I'm givin myself a damn headache.

"What you thinking about babe?" I pursed my lips and thought about my words before I spoke. I don't want to upset her.

"Just... What if... I... Uh. Drop out our finish this year and enroll in the military to make my family happy? Do you think that would make them love me?". I wiped my eyes. I ain't afraid to admit it but I've been cryin since the other day. My feelin's is truly hurt.

"Baby". She wiped my face. "Don't cry over them anymore".

"Sorry. I can't help it". She kisses my lips.

"Don't be sorry. Everybody has their breaking point and you had yours.  It's okay to cry baby". She rubbed under my shirt and rubbed my hair. "Now. What do you love most in the world?" Thats a random question.

"You". She giggled.

"I love you too but... Besides me?"

"Sports. Track mostly".

"Who got you on all the track teams you ever been on?"

"Me".

"Who worked for a full ride to one of the tops schools in the country?"

"Me".

"Who's ran on TV and made BigTen's MVP of the month 2 times in a row?".

"Me".

"See you made it this far don't quite now... But if you feel like going to the military will be best for the sake of your family then do it. I support you 110%. But don't drop your hopes and dreams for people who have never done a thing for you". I closed my eyes as I felt tears again.

"Just let it all out baby". I laid on her stomach and did as told. She was right and her words hit me. All my parents did was provide a roof over my head, food on my stomach, and clothes on my back. And they hardly even did that. I got my first job at 14 at Krogers because my parents were out of town when I needed things for school. Crane and Ulysses were always at military camp so I had to learn how to cook for myself and do my own laundry. I even started cutting my own hair at 15. Then Hannibal came along and I had to basically had to become his parent because ours were never home.

After I cried for who knows how long I decided I was gonna talk to my parents again.

I kissed Mina a few times before I left. I wasn't out of the hotel yet and I was missing her already.

This girl turnin me soft.

While I drive over there I tried to get a speech ready in my head. But knowing my parents there's no way I could prepare for a talk with them. You know what fuck a speech. I'm just gonna let my mouth do all the work.

I got out the car and rung the for bell.

As usual Hannibal opened the door with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I picked him up and he wiped his face quickly knowing if my parents see him.....

"Mommy whooped me with the broom because I spilled water on the floor". I hugged him and rubbed his back.

Water? Really? Where's the line that makes that child abuse and why she keep stepping over it? My parents will whoop your ass with whatever in sight. I got my ass beat with a extension a cord once, for two hours because i had a C on my report card.