twelve

I changed Jet. The old one doesn't post a lot like he used to so I changed him.
--------------------------

Jet

I laid in bed waitin for Mina to come back since she went and dropped B and Mrs. Price off at the air port.

My phone vibrated and it was from a restricted number

RESTRICTED: I miss you baby, I've got a couple little suprise for you coming soon. You've been a bad boy lately :)

Me: Sorry wrong number

RESTRICTED: Oh I have the right person. See you soon Jet

I hopped out the bed and threw my phone on the floor. That's creepy as fuck. First that note now this.

The lights flickered on and off and I damn near pissed myself.

Oh hell no. I'm not about to be like them dumb asses in those scary movies. I grabbed my phone and left the room. The sound of thunder made me jump. I went and locked every window, every door, closed every curtain; I wasn't about to die today. And thats on my soul.

I ran back to Mina's room and closed the door and pushed the lock.

I tought shit was cool till I heard something downstairs, then the door handle jiggled to the room. It stopped and I pulled the covers up. The door that lead to her dance studio opened and I screamed. The power went out and another scream came.

"Mina?" She smacked her lips and put her purse down.

"Who the hell else?". She turned the flashlight on, on her phone revealin her and Cash drenched.

"Why did you scream then?"

"Well you screamed so I wanted to scream too". She shrugged and took her wet clothes off and disappeared into the bathroom. I'm scared of the dark, ya'll don't understand. I'm a grown ass man and still run out the room after I turn a light off.

Cash shook the water off himself and went into the bathroom with Mina. I grabbed her phone and used the light to lock the other door. I heard the shower runnin and Mina call me.

"Can you bring my phone in here so I can see". I walked in and she was crouched down drying Cash off and then stepped inside the shower. I sat on the toilet and held the phone towards the shower so she could see. I wish the shower doors were clearer so I could get a glimpse of that ass.

Cash rolled on the towel dryin himself off. The lights blinked and finally came back on.

"Thank you God". I unlocked her phone and turned the light off. I stood in the mirror and took pictures, I'm to sexy if I do say so myself. I been lettin my hair grow out and I'm likin how its comin a long.

Mina hummed in the shower and Cash wagged his lil tail and howled at the shower. He likes when she does that for some reason.

"Cash hush". He did it again and wagged his tail harder. She turned the water off and stepped out the shower. I had to avert my eyes else where because.... God knows my mind.

She dried off and put a towel on her head and body and stood behind me with her arms wrapped around my waist. She kissed my back gently.

Mina let me go before she went back into our room and cash waddled his lil ass behind her. She dropped the towel cash used and put it down the laundry shoot.

I'm slide down that thing one day.

I walked into the closet. I laid on the bed watchin her, Cash laid in his bed closin his eyes.