thirteen

Jet

Mina and I been goin at it a lot lately. I mean like between classes and even on the way to the grocery store.

I can't keep my hands off her. We try to do it the most we can before her parents and Hannibal get back.

I typed away at my phone as I left my class. Today we actually got to train people with injuries and I was excited. We've been learning about the human body and all that and practicing on dummies but today we actually got to work with real people. I'm really excited about havin this career in the future..

Bobby was textin me to let me know he needed me to pick him and Hanny up from the airport since they are comin back tomorrow. I replied to his text as I slid into the drivers seat. I put my phone in my scrubs pocket and turned the engine on.

"Bout time you showed up. I was gettin impatient". I jumped.

"What the fuck are you doin in my car?!".

"I can't make a surprise visit to my boyfriend?". She looked at me with a smile.

"I'm not your boyfriend". She locked the doors and pulled a syringe from her purse. I back up and tried to get out.

"I knew you'd say that". Right when I got the door open she stabbed me in the neck.

Mina

"Thank you for shopping at target. Have wonderful day".

"Thank you". The man took the bags and held the small of his wife's back helping her walk out the store.

Old love makes me smile.

I looked at my watch and realized it was my break time. I hit the light on my register so no one would come through and headed to the back of the store.

"YaMina your phone has been going off in your locker for the past five minutes". One of my coworkers Talia said.

"I'm sorry". I unlocked it and pulled out my vibrating phone to see a call from V.

"Hey what's up".

"Hey. Uh have you talk to Jet?".

"Not since this morning why?" I frowned.

"He told me to meet him at the Library by the truth hall to do some last minute studying for this test we have in an hour. And he has all my notes".

"I'm sure he's on his way. You know he doesn't like being on his phone while driving". I took my lunch out my locker and locked it back.

"But his last class is less than five minutes from here". I frowned some more.

"I'll try to call him".

"Aight thank you". I hung up and tried calling him.

It rang and rang and it finally went to voicemail. I tried to call him two more times.

I texted Vince and let him no he didn't answer.

Lord I hope he's alright.

Raquel

He was so cute when he was sleep. And now he is all mine. I had him tied up in the room filled with all my things about Jet. He was the missing piece to my collection.

I had been sound proofin my room just for this moment. He might wanna scream and I don't want that.

"Baby wake up". I shook him but he remained sleep. I raised my hand and smacked him

"Get up!" His eyes finally opened and he looked at me.

"See I wouldn't have had to do that if you'd just do like I asked". He looked around at my little museum.