five

Jet

I jogged in place as I waited for Mina to get up the hill.

"C'mon you can do it". She got up to me and put her hands on my knees. "I'm thought ballerinas were supposed to be at the height of fitness". She stood up and put her hands on her hips.

"Fuck you". I laughed and started jogging again.

"C'mon we on the way back home".

"can't you just carry me?" I stopped and looked at her. She pouted and I gave in.

"C'mon get on my back". I squatted a lil bit and she jumped on me. Mina wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed on the back of my neck gettin me all hot and bothered.

"Mina stop befo we be fuckin on this sidewalk".

"I might like that". I smiled. I know her nasty ass would say some shit like that.

I hiked her up more on my back and she held onto me tighter.

"Baby look it's snowing". My evil heart just grew two sizes bigger. Every time she says it.... The way she says it just mae me wanna.... Let me not.

I looked around and lo and behold it was snowin. Like usual the neighbors waved as we walked by, puttin salt on they po'ches and puttin they ugly'ah Christmas shit up.

We finally got back to the house and I put her down at the bottom of the driveway.

"Race you up to the door?". She took off running and I ran behind her. She was actually beating me.

She was about to head fo the steps but I scooped her up and moved her out the way.

"Cheater!" I opened the door laughing but soon stopped when I heard this ugly ass laugh from inside the house.

"Mina I think ya BFF is here". She closed the door gently and licked it slowly.

"Let's just make a run for it". She whispered. We took our shoes off and ran for the steps.

We ran up there faster than a two ass cheeks in a strip club.
We got to her room and I began strippin out my clothes. I may be a nigga but sweat ain't my thing.

Mina looked at me with her mouth slightly open. I got down to my boxers and walked to her.

"You gone take a shower with me?"

"Yeah" She raised her arms and I took her shirt off.

"Take them leggings off". She slid them down and took them off from around her ankles.

I grabbed her ass and kissed her lips.

"Jump for daddy". She wrapped her legs around me and I lead her to her bathroom and sat her on the counter.

I went back to the door and locked it. I stepped between her legs and kissed her. Mina ran her fingers nails down my back gently.

She licked all in ya boys mouth. I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth for me. She moaned into the kiss and I smiled against her lips.

"Get naked for me". She took her sports bra off and her breast alone just made my dick stiff.

She got off the counter and I paid close attention to this part. I been waiting for a close and personal look. She pulled them underwear down and stepped to the side.

Oh. My. Lawd.

"Your turn". I shook my head a little to get my thoughts together and pulled them down slowly.