Chapter 10: Surprise

Start from the beginning

"If i do-" i cut her off.

"I will do anything!!" I said without thinking.

She giggled. Giggled. Thats a good sign. Right? I just rubbed the back of my neck all nervous and all.

"I will love to." She said.
:
:
:
'Skips to date'

I knock on her door, waiting in a button up shirt, black jeans, converse and my favorite black leather jacket.

She opened the door and my jaw fell to the floor.

She was wearing a beautiful aqua fish tail dress. Her hair was in a side braid. Her make-up was done light. She had some stuff girls put on eyelashes, the thing on there cheeks and some pink lipstick. As for her shoes. Beautiful silver sandals.

I think i was staring to long because i was soon snapped out of my thoughts.

"Close your mouth. Flies might go in." She said while smirking.

If only she knew what she was doing to me.

"Y-you lo-ok breathtaking." I stuttered. Man i hate myself for stuttering right now. She just giggled.

"You don't look so bad your self."

I handed her my hand and we made it to my car. I opened the door for her and jogged to the other side.

I was driving when my mom called. I put it on Bluetooth in the car.

"Honey, are you on the date?" She asked.

I blushed a little as Catherine turned to face me. "Yes mother, i am."

"Oh, so is it a bad time to ask you  what type of itch ointment you want."

Dammit mother. I started rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment. "Mother its a really bad time to asked that. I got to go."

"Ok, by sweet-cheeks."

I hanged up and turned to look Catherine. You know what I'm calling her Cat. Catherine's to long to say. Her whole face was red. She looked at me and bursted out laughing.

"That's was hilarious. What type of rash do you have, embarrassrash!" She teased.

I scoffed. "No, its a poison ivy rash."

She just kept laughing. " how did you get it?" Her laugh started get low.

"I was running in my wolf and as i was about to shift. I went behind a bush. I know we do trees but who will see me. And it turned out the bush was poison ivy." I said a little embarrassed. She just kissed my temple and sat back down. I kept on driving.

We made it to the place where our date was. It was near a beautiful waterfall and In the middle of  the lake, as a beautiful dock that you had to swim to. But of course we are not swimming to the dock. There is a small boat with lanterns  on the end. Kind of like the movie Rapunzel.

" Hey, lets go."  I got out of the car, taking my keys with me, and went to take her out of her seat but, because since she is Cat. She had to get out before I had the time to help her out.

"Hey,I was supposed to take you out of the  car." I pouted.

"Yeah, but if you do, than how is that any fun?" she questioned.

" Yeah but I was supposed to help you and be a gentlemen." I explained.

"Oh well." She said with a plastered smirk on her face.

I just shook my head and reached for her hand, which she gladly accepted.  I started walking us towards the fall. When we got  a little bit closer, I blind folded her. Yeah, I know, how cliché of me. I stopped her in-front of the boat and told her to take of her blind fold. When she took it off she gasped. I went inside the boat and asked for her hand. I started rowing the boat to the dock in the center. And when we got off, guess what happened. Go on, guess.

I was so stupid, I didn't even see the rock I was about to step on and fell back in the water. It was so embarrassing. After I got out, I was profoundly soaked. Man, how I felt so stupid.  But when I looked  up to see Catherine, she as soooooo red. Then out of nowhere. She bursted out laughing.

"Are you making fun of me?" I asked. I playfully growled at her.

She just giggled at me being immature. After  being embarrassed  twiced, the date went pretty well afterwards. And then I had asked her out. It went something like this.

"Erm... I..i was meaning .... to ask you something." I told her . I was beyond nervous. What if she says no.

"What's up?" She asked while popping a grape in her mouth.

"I was wondering...if you and me...can....be.... I mean.. if you can.. be my..girlfriend?"

She looked so shocked by my sudden out burst. But I saw a smile crept upon her face.

"I would love to!"  And then she planted her lips onto mine.

{------End OF Flash Back------}

Wow, how I love thinking back to that day. Yeah, it was kind of an embarrassing day but, it was totally worth it.