haze brings out the truth

I woke up in a haze, the list of events that had occurred less than 24 hours ago were all a blur. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Samuel H. Wilkinson, staring down on me. I sat up, hurriedly. "how long was I asleep for? Why are you just staring at me like that?" I glanced down at the note book in his hands. "Samuel, what did you read. You know those are my private feelings."

He shook his head and held it out of my reach. "When were you going to tell me you spoke to Madison?" I looked down and shook my head. "It's NOT Jack's baby Emily??! Why are you keeping this from him..from all of us!" He looked down at me and took a deep breath. "Who else knows Em?" 

I took a deep breath. "She cornered me after the party, she threatened me. I was scared." I looked down. "I know that doesn't justify the secrets, but I didn't want Jack to accuse me of making shit up, just to get rid of her.

Sammy wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "You know Jack would never being anyone over you. You were his rock, when everything happened with Leigh, even though you guys were best friends and cheered together." I looked down and played with my hands. 

"Are you forgetting he already did that? Chose Madison over the friendship we had, practically since birth?" I shook my head in disapproval. "However Jack wants to fuck up his life, it's none of my concern anymore Sam, you should at least try to understand that losing him to her, broke my heart." 

He lifted my chin so that I was looking at him, "it breaks my heart to see you cooped up in here in so much pain. You don't deserve to feel like this. It was his fault he lost you. You have every right to hate him, to never want to see him again. But Emily, He deserves to know and you need to be the one that tells him exactly what Madison said to you that day." 

//sorry for the long time hiatus, I still love you guys. Ill try and update soon. 

xx

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 06, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Heavy (j.g. & Emily Glazer)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें