A/N & other stories

check out my other fan fics and message me :) don't forget to comment and vote!

Heavy - Emily Glazer, Childhood best friend of Jack Gilinsky realizes that she loves him but is too late. After him being gone on tour, he comes back for her Winter Formal, as promised. But he left her when she needed him the most, more than once

Secrets- Sami Gilinsky, at the age of 17 got pregnant by the only and only Nash Grier. They were dating for 2 years and decided it would be best if he didn't know. So, she broke up with him and moved herself back to Omaha. Jack and Nash are still best friends and Sami is finding it harder and harder to hide her son, Mack Hamilton Grier , who is now 3 years old, from Nash. When he comes to Omaha to visit her brother, will he find out?

Falling Fast - Kylie Wilkinson, Sam's little sister, was dating Jack Johnson but drunkenly hooks up with Jack Gilinsky. They her abusive ex, Nate Maloley comes back to down and she ends up in a tough situation Better - Kassandra Westley, a Westside Alum and best friend of the Omaha boys finds out Sam Wilkinson is in love with her. They move to California and She reconnects with Matthew Espinosa, who broke her heart at Magcon.

I'm thinking of wring another one about one of the boys' kids, but I haven't picked which one yet.

Love you guys, Message me if you need anything or have any suggestions.

XX - Kyra

Twitter- @xokyranoel & @homahagirl
Instagram- @xokyranoel
tumblr-
letting-all-of-this-go@tumblr.com &
fatelovesthefearless98.tumblr.com
kik: kyrarhatigan
snapchat- @xokyranoel
polyvore- @xokyranoel
vine- @xokyranoel
VSCO - @kyrhatigan
spotify- @kyrarhatigan