Pool Party

"Baby girl come here!!" I heard Jack yell from inside the pool. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes, continuing my conversation with Lanie about her and Sammy. See, she went to visit his a couple times while they were on tour and was telling me about all the screaming fans throwing themselves at the boys. 

"So did Jack hook up with anyone while on tour?" I asked quietly so the boys wouldn't hear us. 

"Em." She gave me the 'I don't think you want to know look' great. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and took off my cover up.

"Shall we go swimming ladies?" I smirked and dove into the pool. Lanie and Mallory followed me in and soon enough a three-way chicken fight broke up. We continued playing around for a couple hours and then Jack whispered in my ear. 

"Do you want to spend sometime just you and me tonight?" His hot breath was against my skin. 

"uhmm. sure Jack, should we just kick them out? My parents are away on business for the next few months so you can stay over." He smirked and went over to the boys, saying something I couldn't quite make out. They all turned and smirked at me.

"Girls, lets get ready to go, we'll leave our little Ems in the safe hands of big G." Sammy said grabbing his towel.

The girls just giggled and winked at me. Jack put his hand around my waist and we walked them out. 

Another filler guys, love youuuu