Trouble in paradise

I woke up to the sound of screaming. Not like panic screaming but, fucking screaming. It was bad. I looked over and no longer saw Jack on the bed next to me. I signed and threw my hair in a bun. So much for a relaxing day, I thought. As soon as I got to the top of the steps I heard what was going on and I froze.
"DUDE YOURE STILL TALKING TO HER?" Johnson screamed. No answer. Then I heart a crash then a punch.
"Chill it's not what it looks like. It's the publicity, you know how it is."
"No I don't, I'm not 'mr. Eyebrows' over here and I don't get all the ladies. I have one and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And you had Emily."
"Have." He growled.
"HAD" I screamed.
Both of them looked up at me and before they could get a word out I ran into my room and locked it. I CAN'T BELIEVE JACK. After everything...he was supposed to be the one. All the girls had said so. I ran back to my room and threw Gilinsky's luggage out of it before locking it. I was done.
*JOHNSON'S POV*
"Dammit Jack, look what the fuck you did." I yelled. I can't believe he would hurt Emily AGAIN. My best friend is up there crying and I'm stuck with the dumb ass who cheated on her.
"If you didn't scream she wouldn't have known!" He retaliated.
"FUCK YOU. You were just NOT going to tell her!?" Who the fuck does he think he is. "JACK, GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE" I need to make sure she's okay. she has to be okay. It winter formal was in a few days. Why does Jack have to fuck up every single good thing for Emily. WE were supposed to surprise her and make her feel better! He was still standing there. "GET OUT BEFORE I MAKE YOU GET OUT" I smirked as he left. She doesn't deserve this. I ran upstairs to find Emily. I heard soft cries. I just took a breath and knocked on the door.
"GILINSKY, GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY!" She cried.
I just sighed, looking to my right to see Sam walking up the stairs.
"Baby girl, it's Johnson and Sammy, We're here open up." I reasoned. I looked over at sammy and mouthed 'madison.' He just shook his head.
"Pretty ladies don't deserve to cry" he said as she opened the door, avoiding our eyes.