Chapter 17: The drive (Brian's journal entry)

I haven't seen Lisa since we went to Florida and this time I will see her at her graduation. I'm nervous to see her in her white dress and her white cap and gown. I have never seen her in such formal attire and I'm nervous that I won't properly compliment her dress and that I will be unbecoming.

My day began rather slow since we did not leave to see Lisa till near noon, so my day was slow beginning. I had my stuff packed the night before so all I had left to do was relax, Lisa texted me early telling me that she had lots to do on the countdown to graduation. Finally when mom came home we threw the bags in the truck and we hit the road.

For a little while I napped as Lisa was busy getting her hair done and cleaning up her house for tomorrow's party. Finally when I awoke we was in her home state and as I looked out the window I seen so much tornado damage I silently whispered a prayer for all the people who was affected by this storm. Once again I slipped back asleep. Later I woke up in her town and we was getting ready to get our hotel.

Before we went to the school to see her walk we went to the shopping plaza near our hotel and my mother bought her a candy package that had all kinds of food in it and we bought candy with her school colors. After shopping we went to the hotel and I got ready all in black with my bold blue tie to contrast the black attire. As we drove to the school Lisa texted me and told me where to park. As we pulled in my eyes seen the most angelic sight ever, Lisa was beautiful and we sprinted to each other and I pulled her into a hug.