Chapter 17

Dedication: mukebutlashton. I like when things go wrong, too. Most of this books seems to be things going wrong.

I've never been to a concert, so I'm sorry if this isn't really right. But, it's a fanfiction, so it shouldn't even matter.

They could have kissed. If they had just been a little closer to each other, they could have.

The next few days were strange, for Calum, because Michael was acting perfectly fine. Calum believed that Michael didn't remember that night, but he knew that eventually, Michael would remember it.

Michael was slowly starting to talk to his friends again, and they didn't talk about the masochist thing at all, which Calum didn't even know about.

And, now, it was Friday, the day of the concert.

Calum was trying to decide between a BVB shirt, or a black muscle tee.

"Hey," Michael said, entering his room without even knocking.

Calum glanced at him, then did a double take when he saw what he was wearing. Michael was wearing black skinny jeans, as always, with black boots, a shirt that said Black Veil Brides in sharp letters, and a black leather jacket. He looked really hot, while Calum was just standing there shirtless and pantless with only boxers and a few bracelets on.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Michael asked, sitting on Calum's bed.

"I don't know what to wear," Calum replied, motioning to the two shirts on his bed, beside Michael.

"I've got this," the shorter boy said. He walked past Calum and to his closet, grabbing a pair of skinny jeans with a rip in the right knee. He tossed them to the brunet, then took a pair of high top black Converse out of his closet and tossed them on the bed. "Why would you wear a tank top when it's winter?"

"Because it isn't that could outside."

"Yeah, well, it is today, and we're going to be outside for the concert, and it's not going to end until way past midnight. So, wear this." He pointed to the Black Veil Brides shirt. "And this." He grabbed a simple black zip up jacket from Calum's closet and handed it to the boy. "Now, change."

Once the taller boy had his clothes on, Calum sat on his bed and let Michael conceal his bruise again. He wanted to look his best tonight.

"You never did tell me what happened," Michael said.

"You'll remember, soon enough." Calum winced when Michael brushed over his bruise.

"Sorry, sorry. But, what do you mean? Was I there when it happened?"

"Oh, yeah. You were there."

"Will you please just tell me?" Michael huffed. He looked cute when he was pouty. He always looked cute.

Calum shook his head. "You don't want to know."

"I want to hear it from you before I watch it."

"What?!" Calum asked, his eyes wide. He slapped Michael's hands away from his face and instead gripped them in his own. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Michael sighed. "Miles sent me a video yesterday. I didn't watch it, but I saw the thumbnail. It was of you and I, outside the bar."

"I-I don't understand."

"Whatever happened that night, Miles took a video of and put it on YouTube. It already has over a million views."

Calum was now extremely angry. "That fucking asshole videotaped it?!" He stood and let go of Michael's hands.