Chapter 16

Dedication: flippingphancakes. I didn't plan on angry sex, but maybe it will happen, maybe not.

I love this chapter, but I also hate myself for writing it, and you guys will probably hate me for it, too.

Michael is so violent.

"Calum," Michael groaned, wanting so badly to strangle his friend. "I don't want a girl."

"What?" Calum asked, clearly confused. "Why not?"

"You see this?" Michael pointed to his crotch. "Underneath these pants is a dick. This dick likes other dicks. Not vaginas."

Calum frowned. "What about you and Mariana?"

"She kissed me." It was a lie, but Michael didn't think Calum saw who made the first move.

"But you kissed her before you left."

"Well, yes." The shorter boy didn't know what to say, so he just said, "I didn't mean it." He then mentally face-palmed. "I mean, yes, I did mean it, but I didn't like it. Okay, maybe I did, but I didn't do it because I wanted to." When he realized what he just said, his eyes widened, and Calum's narrowed.

"What do you mean you didn't want to do it?"

"Please stop asking so many questions. I want you - I just want to have a fun night with my friend."

Calum stared at him for a few more seconds, then sighed and said, "Then let's go have fun." He grinned and laced his fingers with Michael's, then tugged him out of his seat and to the dance floor. He grabbed Michael's hips once they found a spot that wasn't too crowded, and the action surprised Michael, but before he could say anything about it, Calum pulled him closer to him, so close that their groins were touching, and wow.

Michael's breath hitched when Calum started moving his hips, and he couldn't think straight. But, he could definitely think gay.

"C-Cal," he said breathily. "Stop it. P-People might... they might stare."

Calum chuckled and did as Michael asked. The pale boy wasn't sure if he wanted Calum to stop, now that he had.

"Do you know what Nightlife is, Mikey?" Calum asked, his hands on Michael's shoulder and his lips near his ear.

Michael gulped. "Um, a club?"

Then, Calum whispered softly, "It's a gay club."

Michael's eyes widened for the second time in only a few minutes, and he could feel his pulse quicken drastically. He looked around and was just now noticing that every couple he saw dancing were made up of two guys or two girls. Also, closer to the back of the club, he could see male strippers, and he wondered how he hadn't seen them before now. He had never been to Nightlife, so it wasn't his fault that he didn't know what kind of a club it was.

"Go find someone to dance with," Calum encouraged. "Unless you'd like to stay with me."

Michael really would have liked to stay with Calum, but he didn't want his straight best friend to get him hard.

"The only people I see are already dancing with someone," Michael said, pouting.

"Watch and learn," Calum said.

He walked over to a couple dancing and just stepped in between the two, putting his hands on the shorter one's hips and starting the dance. The taller one didn't seem to mind at all. He just turned and interrupted another couple, who didn't seem to care.

"See?" Calum said, smirking.

"I-I don't know," Michael said, looking around nervously.

Calum frowned and stopped dancing with the guy to walk back over to his friend. "I don't want you doing anything you don't want to do," he said softly. "I'm not trying to pressure you at all, but, I think you deserve a bit of fun. Don't you?" The guy came up behind Calum and grabbed his hips, to which Calum said, "Knock it off, two inch!"