Chapter 3

I feel like you guys will hate me for this story ):

"Stand up," Calum growled. He was completely numb to everything besides Michael in that moment. Moments like those scared Calum, because he couldn't even control himself. But, those moments were exciting for Michael.

The galaxy-haired boy quickly obliged, loving the sharp pain in his side. He smiled, his bleeding lips hurting as he did so.

Calum slowly started to circle him, eyeing him for whatever he was going to do next.

"What to do with you," Calum said, his voice much softer. He trailed his hands down Michael's arms, creating goosebumps in their wake. "I'll let you choose, Mikey."

"M-Me?" he asked shakily, his smile widening.

Calum rarely ever let Michael choose what would be done to him.

"Yeah."

"O-Okay. I'd like you to punch me in the gut."

"That's it?"

"Well, you've already kicked the shit out of me, and you've punched my mouth three times. So, yes. That's it."

"Okay." Calum cracked his knuckles, then punched Michael in the stomach so hard that the boy fell backwards, but when the brunet paused momentarily to see if Michael was okay, the pale boy just encouraged him to punch him again.

So, he did. He punched him until he knew that Michael wouldn't be able to take much more before he passed out, though the boy insisted he was fine. Besides, he'd let all his anger out, so he had no reason to continue hitting him.

"Come on," Calum said softly, gently picking Michael up bridal style. "Let's get you home, yeah?"

"Okay," Michael mumbled. He shakily reached a hand to his mouth and wiped some of the blood away, and Calum felt so bad. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but now it had become something like an addiction, where every time he got angry he felt like he needed to hurt Michael.

Calum carried Michael back to his house, and, since Michael's parents were out, he didn't have to try to sneak the pale boy in.

When he laid Michael in his bed, the galaxy-haired boy reached his arms out at him and made grabby hands, pleading, "Stay?"

His big green eyes were begging Calum not to leave, so the boy agreed.

Tomorrow was Saturday, anyway, and Calum didn't have anything to do. He was shirtless, with sweatpants riding low on his hips, and as he crawled in the bed next to Michael, he really hoped that Michael's parents wouldn't come in his room tomorrow morning. It probably wouldn't look very good if his parents saw the two cuddled together with one of them shirtless.

Calum hugged Michael to him, and the pale boy sighed in content. He felt so safe and comforted in Calum's arms.

-

When Michael woke up, he wasn't in Calum's arms. He sat up groggily and looked around, seeing that Calum wasn't even in his room.

So, he did the only thing that came to his mind and called out for his friend. When there was no response, the galaxy-haired boy stood up, wincing at the pain everywhere, and stumbled downstairs.

"Calum?" he called out again.

"Why are you calling for Calum?" he heard his mom ask, and he jumped and turned to see her standing in the kitchen, eating an apple.

"Oh, um, he just spent the night last night," Michael said with a forced smile. "He slept on the couch, so I came down here to look for him, but, I guess he's gone."