"Look, the police cannot bust these guys without evidence, so I need you to sneak in there and gather samples." Davenport told Bree while I helped Leo with his display. "Show them the barrel." Leo took off the cover of the barrel, weirdly and I rolled my eyes.

"There's only one way of getting the samples safely. Now Leo-" I got interrupted by Leo's fake cough. "I mean, Mission Stupidest Dooley will demonstrate."

"Thank you...Hey!!" Leo finally noticed what I said when everyone but us were laughing. He smacked my shoulder and grabbed the container.

"First, take the canister and attach it to the spout. Push down and turn 45 degrees..." Leo did what Davenport said but he had trouble when he had to push it down. I pushed it down for him and he silently thanks me before turning the canister 45 degrees. "To create an air tight seal. Then pull the handle." Davenport was again interrupted by Bree's laughing and we all turned towards her.

"Lol, Owen." Bree said in a giddy manner and I softly chuckled.

"Bree!!" Davenport yelled.

"Come on! Why do I have to pay attention all the time?! Strong. Smart. Fast. Let's just do this already." Bree pointed at Adam, Chase, then herself before super speeding into the wall.

"Bree, how many times have I told you? No texting while super speeding!" Davenport told her while I started walking towards Bree to help her up.

"Really? Now?" We both said when I got Bree up to her feet.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

SPLASH

"WHAT THE HECK!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" I yell with cold water dripping on my hair and face. I turned to my right to see Davenport and Leo holding a giant bucket with a little bit of water still inside of it. I quickly stand up and stepped back so they wouldn't get strangled by me.

"What happened?! Why did you splash me with cold water?!" I yell at them before calming down so I don't glitch too much. I had already glitched with super sensitivity and I don't want any plasma grenades coming out of my hands.

"Wha-" Davenport was going to say something but was interrupted by Leo.

"We tried waking you up by screaming, loud music, and both." Leo listed off while putting the bucket on the floor. (She is able to turn off her bionics momentarily)

"What time is it?" I ask when I looked at my clock. It read '5:36' and my eyes bugged out. "Why so early?!"

"Just follow us." Davenport groaned while dragging my arm so we could go to the lab. We came into the lab where the trio were sleeping in their capsules, peacefully. Oh, how that's going to change.

"Wake up!! I want a complete debriefing of what went wrong last night without any giggling when I use the word debriefing!" Davenport told us while pounding on the trio's capsules. Leo and I both laugh while receiving glares from Davenport and we stopped when Adam and Chase went out of their capsules.

"Wait, you guys failed the mission? What happened when I was grocery shopping with Tasha?!" I ask them with a confused look. Bree slowly opened her capsule door but then an alarm started to blare and she was fully awake. She looked at us with a worried look and Davenport told her to get back into her capsule. When she went back in, the alarm stopped blaring, and me and Davenport started to check what was wrong.

"The system is detecting a high level of contamination in Bree's capsule." Davenport explained while Leo looked at his tablet to possibly check the data I sent to him.

"What? That's ridiculous! How could my capsule be...Ohhh..." Bree started but ended off by not looking at us.

"'Ohhh' what??" I asked looking at her.