I was tired of both Niall and Zayn continuously poking fun at me as if I were someone to play with a girl like that. Especially one they knew I cared about.

I grabbed my bag from inside the sliding doors closet, beginning to collect my clothes and stuff them in the duffel bag.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked, leaning against the door frame and watching me pull shirts off their hangers.

"Packing" I simply answered, "Your constant comments about Vanessa and I are beginning to piss me off"

I heard him snicker, as he entered the room and sat himself on the bed.

"And where exactly do you plan on going?"

"I'll go to Gen's, she might have an extra bedroom for me or I'll sleep on the sofa"

"Harry" Zayn said, pulling the duffel bag away from my grasp, "You're not seriously taking all these small pokes of fun personally are you?"

"Yes, I am. I don't like you pursuing me as someone who'd use a weakness to make me satisfied" I began to say, "You were on my side with this Zee"

"Okay, I'm sorry I didn't know you thought so seriously about this" he explained, "But Haz, since when do you listen to Niall and I?"

I shrugged, opening the drawers and pulling out more of my clothes, "I'm just trying hard to prove to her we could be good friends, and your comments about sleeping with her isn't helping my self-esteem"

"Harry the last time I saw you so sensitive was before Ally" Zayn said making me stop my action and look to him.

"I'm not sensitive"

"You're being kind of sensitive" Zayn told me making me roll my eyes once again.

"Being offended and being sensitive are two different things" I muttered, snatching my bag from him and packing more of my clothes.

"Listen, I'm sorry" he began to say, "You're my best friend Haz, I'm just trying to bring a bright side to all of the bad that's happening. If the playful banter offended you I truly am sorry"

I zipped my bag, slinging it over my shoulder and looking to him.

"You're not seriously going to stay at Gen's?" he snickered, "The place holds five people Haz, five. Whilst here at Casa de Malik it's just you and I"

I narrowed my eyes at him, and shot a playful smirk tossing the bag to the floor and lying on the bed next to where he sat.

~ | _ | +

"She wasn't anything special" I explained to Zayn whilst we sat on the couch watching old cartoons and devouring a bag of crisps, "She was just an excuse to be reckless"

"You obviously found something in her to sleep with her" Zayn cornered me, "What was she like?"

I sat up, brushing any remainder crumbs from my fingers and shrugged, "She had brown hair, brown eyes, she had a brother-"

"Are you describing Vanessa or Stella?" Zayn cut me off, making me knit my eyebrows and shake my head, "Well then they sound very alike"