"Yeah, he told me. Do you know when the funeral is?" I asked her. I didn't think that I would ever be asking her that.

"It is Saturday. Are you and Louis going to be there?" She asked.

"Of course we are going to be there. I will see you then." I told her. She hung up the phone and I looked at Max.

"The funeral is on Saturday." I told him. He took my hands in his and I looked into his eyes.

"I will be there. I know that the guys might what to come, so is it okay if they attend?" He asked. I couldn't imagine any of them wanting to go. I don't know them, that well.

"They can if they feel like they need to. But they don't know me and they didnt know Ella, so I don't see why they would go." I told him.

"Because we are family. You are a part of our family." He told me. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back.

"Let's just lay down." He said. He laid on his back and I laid next to him.

Louis's POV:

I woke up, next to El. She looked so beautiful, just laying there. I looked at the time and it was 9:30. I looked up at the ceiling. I can't believe that Ella is gone. She is gone and I will never be able to hear that annoying laugh. Never be able to hear her sass me. It was too sad to think about, so I stopped.

I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I saw my tear stained cheeks. I washed my face and went back in the room. Eleanor was still sleeping. I decided to go see where Harry was.

I saw that he wasn't in his room, so I knew that he was probably in the kitchen. I walked down stairs to see Kelsey and Tom Parker on my couch. Then I remembered what they did for me. I saw Harry in the kitchen. He was drinking a beer.

"Mate, why so early?" I asked him.

"Well I must be drunk, if Tom Parker is sleeping on my couch." He said. I laughed.

"Yeah, it is a little weird." I commented. He then looked in the room and looked back at me.

"Although, his girlfriend, is hot." He said. I saw that look in his eye. I knew that he wanted her.

"Mate, that man would kill you with out any hesitation, if you even touched her. Plus they have that irish guy, he could probably hide your body, that they wouldn't even find you in 1,000 years." I told him. He knew that i was right. He nodded his head and looked back at her.

"I still want her." He said.

"What is it with you and girls that you can't have?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"I don't know. I have only met two girls that won't give me the time of day. I mean, let's face it, if I wanted El, I would have her." He told me. It was probably true. He does know how to seduce a woman.

"Wait, you said two. Who are the two women?" I asked him.

"Kelsey and Cara." He stated like it was nothing. I stared at him.

"Cara? You have gone after Cara? And she ignored you?" I asked him. He nodded his head and continued to look at Kelsey.

"I am sorry, but if she hasn't even fallen for you, then she really is in love with Max. I remember that she used to fall for any guy that said hi to her." I told him. He looked at me and frowned.

"And that is why I am not giving up that easily." He told me. I wasn't really sure to hit him or to give him a pat on the back. I am glad that he isn't giving up, but he shouldn't, at least not with my cousin. I then walked out of the kitchen and upstairs. I went in Cara's room. I saw that Max was on her bed and she wasnt in there.

"Cara is in the shower. I think she will be out in a bit." He told me.

"I think that this is a good time for me to talk with you. Thanks. Thanks for being here with Cara. I really see that you two love each other." I told him he looked at me and smiled.

"Who would have thought that it would take a girl to bring some leach between us." He said.

"Yeah, and this girl isn't even a fan of either of our music." I told him as he laughed.

"Do you know when the funeral is?" I asked him. He sighed.

"It is tomorrow." He said.

"Good. By the way, I would keep Cara away from Harry, if I were you. He has a thing for girls that aren't his. He fancies Cara and Kelsey, so just watch them." I told him. He stood up and looked at the door to the bathroom.

"Thanks for telling me this. Would he do anything drastic?" He asked. I am glad that he was asking, cause that meant that he cared.

"Not too drastic. If you hit him once, then he might back off." I told him. He nodded and got off of the bed.

"I am going to go downstairs. I just heard the water shut off." He said. He and I both left the room. I was glad that he wasn't a pervert. We walked down downstairs and he saw Tom and Kelsey. He walked over to them and slapped the bottom of Tom's foot. He woke up immediately.

"What did you do that for?" Tom asked. Max laughed.

"Time to get up, lazy." He replied. I saw Kelsey start to stir. She looked up at Tom and gave him a kiss on the cheek.