"Lauren," she said sternly.

"What? I'll send you a post card from time to time so you can see all the fun I'm having with my pet monkey."

"You want a pet monkey?" Camila asked.

"I've wanted a pet monkey since my neighbor had one."

"The two we have now are enough for right now," she stated.

"I agree," I replied before pulling her in for another kiss.

I picked her up bridal style, carefully caring her into our bedroom. I placed her down on the right side before climbing into the other side.

The second my body touched the mattress, Camila rolled her light-weight body on too of mine. She used my boobs as a head rest as she carefully traced the Roman numerals of my "27" tattoo.

The number "27" symbolizes so many different things. For starters, I was the born on the 27th of June. Fifth Harmony was formed on the 27th of July. I asked Camila to be my girlfriend on the 27th of October and two years later, we got married on the 27th of April. The twins were born on the 27th of September and all my sport jerseys had the number "27" on them.

The only day that wasn't a coincidence was the day we got married.

"You know, I've been debating on whether or not I should get another tattoo," I spoke up.

"Of my beautiful face?" She joked, fluttering her eyelids as she held her hand under her chin.

"Yup," I agreed. "I'm thinking of getting it on my ass since you're my pain in the ass," I teased.

"I love you too, Lo," she said, pecking my lip.

"No, but seriously, I'm starting to have ink withdrawals."

"When was the last time you got new ink?" She questioned.

"When we got shit faced during Mani's Halloween party and I got your name tattooed on my ass," I laughed at the memory.

"I forgot about that," she laughed.

"That was one hell of a night," I acknowledged.

"It was," she agreed.

"But honestly, I'm thinking about getting the girls names on my side," I admitted.

"You're one of those parents," she said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"I actually have a really good idea," I replied.

"I'm all ears," she smiled.

"Okay, so I want to get jaguar paw prints going up my side since everyone calls them 'Little Jaguars'. Then, I'm going to put their name inside the paw print with their handwriting."

"They know how to spell their name?" Camila question.

"Really Camz? They're almost four. Of course they know how to spell their names."

"Well sorry," she said, playfully shaking her head. "I just never did anything with them that required them to sign their names."

"They've even able to write their names since Christmas time. However, Kayne sometimes mixes up the 'Y' and 'N' and spells Kanye instead," I laughed.

"I told you we shouldn't have spelt Kayne that way. I new everyone was going to spell it wrong or read it as Kanye."

"You're the one who through a fit because you wanted to add a 'Y' in it."

"You're the one who let me go through with it."

"You do have a valid point," I replied, kissing her forehead lightly.