Chapter 17: What's Wrong?

Start from the beginning

I heard the movement of water as Min got into the pool. Coming closer and closer. I didn't know why but I scooted a little closer to Jong Suk.

Feeling my movement, Jong Suk finally turned towards me for a moment before going back to stare at Min making her way slowly towards us.

"This is a really nice pool," I noticed how Min had scooted towards Jong Suk.

Jong Suk didn't reply as he stared at Min. Did he really have to show that he thought she was... Hot?

From that point, all Jong Suk said was a little phrases here and there and the rest of the time he was either looking down at the water or Min.

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't stand watching Jong Suk obviously go head over heels for her.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I quickly murmured as I quickly jumped out, speed walking to the house.

I went into the closest bathroom and locked the doors and slouched down against the door.

Jong Suk acted as if he was in a trance or if he had some connection with the new girl Min. I also had that tingling feeling that I had met her before but nothing was ringing a bell.

Had Min ever came for a photo shoot? I didn't remember a time she ever had.

Was she at the party? I didn't remember seeing her at the party and I had basically said 'hi' to everyone at the party.

I groaned in frustration. Where had I seen her?

At that moment, I hear laughs from out side. Wow, Min must be a very funny person.

Twinge of jealousy invaded my body and I got up and looked at my reflection.

I took off the big white shirt, took out the hair tie from my pony tail and let the wet strands fall.

If Min could do it. I was able to too.

I put on the sunglasses that was previously in my hands and took a big breath as I got out of the bathroom.

"It's okay. Nothing's awkward. You're a full grown woman. You can do this!" I whispered to my self as I walked into Jong Suk's backyard with my eyes shut tight.

The conversation that the three were having stopped and I slowly opened my eyes to find all of them staring at me.

Maybe this was a terribly idea. Urgh!

"Hey, come in," Jong Suk smiled as he swam towards the edge that I was standing on. The first thing he had ever said to me after Min came in.

I swiftly went into the water and grabbed the extended arm that Jong Suk was holding out.

"Wow, Yoonha-ssi, you changed." Min said with a smile. I knew that smile. It was that fake smile all those models put on when we went through shoots.

"Yeah," I didn't even bother to look at her.

"Yoonha, did you hit your head on the toilet or something?" Woo Bin chuckled and I swatted him in the arm.

"Just go away," I joked. But loud enough so Min was able to here.

"Hey, are you two dating?" Min suddenly said to me and Jong Suk.

What was I suppose to say? No? Yes?

"No" Jong Suk cut my thought off.

I knew that of course he was suppose to say 'No' but I still felt hurt from his rather quick answer.

"Yeah, uh, we're not a... Thing or anything. Just good friends," I added and my heart broke again when I saw Jong Suk's straight face.

"Oh well that's good," Min smiled at Jong Suk and anger boiled again.