Chapter 7: Comfortability

The next morning, I woke to the sunlight beaming in my eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The next morning, I woke to the sunlight beaming in my eyes.

My body ached as I shifted within the sheets and I groaned knowing the soreness from my workout yesterday would last about three days.

With raising the comforters above my head, I caught a whiff of a unique smell knowing it didn't belong to me.

Jerking upward, I realized I wasn't occupying either of my beds in my apartment.

"Ahh shit!" I blurted trying to reminisce on the activities of last night. "This is what my big mouth gets. Now I'm waking up in unknown houses and shit." I mouthed to myself as I threw off the comforters.

Trying to decide on who's room I had been in, I
remembered falling asleep in Sean's car before I made it home.

Due to the unique smell, I assumed that I was in his room. Once I got up from the bed, I walked into what appeared to be the bathroom.

Opening the door, I was engulfed by the richness of the marbled floors and stoned walls. Displayed on opposite sides was a separate shower, tub, and two sinks at the counter straight ahead.

Based off last nights interaction, I wonder what other business Sean had to be doing in order to live in a home of this size. He was way too diplomatic to be a killer, but he had to be doing something else other than distributing.

Twisting the knob to a tall cabinet located near his closet, I grabbed a small and big towel to wash and dry off with.

Stripping from my clothes just after turning on the shower, I got in allowing the water to heat up my body. Looking around for soap, my eyes fell on a liquid bottle of Old Spice.

"I'm going to smell like nigga all day." I grunted to myself.

But I resulted with the ladder making circular motions around my body.

After stopping the water, I stepped out wrapping myself in a towel. As I entered Sean's closet, I snuck into his drawers pulling out a black pair of basketball shorts and an oversized tee.

Walking back into his room, I picked up my phone that had been laying on the nightstand. And in an attempt to turn it on as I neared the stairs, the screen remained dark concluding that it was dead. 

Sighing to myself, I slipped it into Sean's pockets making my way down the wooded stairs.

Not knowing what time it had been, I did know know that I was hungry.

Finding the entrance to the kitchen which happened to lead to the living room, I opened Sean's fridge looking for something to munch on.

Not caring that I was making myself at home, I decided on some eggs and toast to hold over my hunger.

Finding a toaster near by and the needed utensils in cabinets and drawers, I turned on the stove beginning to cook.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.