Chapter 2: Rarely Have I Ever

Dammit, Deshia!!! Try to get noticed by the asshole

Dammit, Deshia!!! Try to get noticed by the asshole...check.

Even when I try hard enough, I can never stay out of trouble.

"You couldn't watch where you were going?" I let the words slip from my mouth.

"Nah. Since obviously you bumped into me," Sean smirked.

"Me, bumping into you?" I smacked my lips. "You clearly take two steps before you look the other way."

As if I knew that shit. I knew damn well I hit this nigga. I mean not intentionally, but I did.

"And what makes you be so sure?" He questioned. I'm not, I just made that clear less than two seconds ago in my head. "I caught yo ass admiring me from afar; guess the wait was too long." I rolled my eyes already annoyed by his witty attitude.

"Yeah and so is your friend getting up in time." I clapped back.

"Ight, I see you got jokes." He groomed his beard. "Imma let it slide though; letchu take this opportunity to redeem yourself."

This nigga must be crazy.

"Redeem myself?" My brow went up.

"I mean, we would hate if your feelings got hurt." He smiled just a bit to showcase his dimples.

"We?" I was referring back to him and his crew. "Be my guest." I rolled my shoulders wanting him to attempt. "The only reason you're excusing me is because I'm just as comical."

"Up for debate, but go on." He waved off.

Ready to throw another slug, one of his boys forced his way to the front "Man lets go we ain't got time to be playin' with loose ass bitches."

"Excuse you?" I cornered him as he tried to make his way between me and Nicole.

"You ain't deaf and obviously I'm speaking fucking English. Move ya watermelon built ass on out the way." He shot back which caused me to plant my feet.

"I know like hell this feed me for two cents a day; Kunta Kinte's unclaimed son having ass ain't tryna cap." Nicole clapped back.

Along with my laughter and from those who were standing around, I realized she was actually backing me up. For a second there, I thought she was acting fake since just moments ago she was lost within the Boyz' good looks.

"Who da' hell you think you talkin' to guh?" His friend shouted causing a few more to pause their individual interactions.

"Seems like someone's attention span falls pretty quickly from their ass." I said passively as I glanced around noticing we were now the only people speaking. The main hallway was too silent, more like pin dropping silent.

With Sean positioning his hand on his friend's shoulder, he began pulling him back while looking me up and down.

"Found what you were looking for?" I crossed my arms.