CHAPTER 4

** i don't know how i feell abou this chapter so you tell me**

I took mama’s hand as we entered the cold empty room. I should have been relieved that it was empty but it just added to the eeriness.

“Sit down!”

Our heads shot to the direction of the voice and as saw a plump pale woman with short curly blonde hair and piercing blue eyes walking in behind us. We sat down on the cold metal slab as we watched her pacing around us like a predator does its prey. I started shaking, partially from the cold but mostly from the fear, until mama entwined her hands to mine.

“Off!” she barked at us making us jump in surprise.

What does she mean off? Does she want us off the slab?

Slowly I got of the metal slab but quickly fell back onto it as the woman’s palm came in contact with the right side of my face.

“Your clothes! “

Huh?

“Stop looking so gormless and take off your clothes!”

Gormless? What does she expect me to do if she’s talking like that? I felt the anger rising inside me. Who does she think she is treating us like that?  Especially my mother. Has she never heard of respect your elders?

Mama must have felt my anger because she gripped my arm tighter sending me a look that said “Just do it”

I calmed down for her sake and started undressing until I was down to my undergarments.

“Seriously, are you stupid? Take. It. All. Off” the woman said slowly as if we were two year olds

And what does she mean all of it? What can she probably want with us naked? And plus it was freezing in here; even with the measly covering i had on I still shivered from the temperature.

I bit my tongue keeping my opinions to myself as I took the last bit of my clothes baring myself to the room. The metal slab on my bare skin was unbearably cold. I hugged my knees to my body in a feeble attempt of warmth.

“Goodbye” she said cheerfully as if she was saying goodbye to her friends after  a day out.

As she left questions flew around my head. Where was she going? How long is she going for? Is she going to leave us in here to freeze to death or is someone else going to come and kill us? Is that why she said goodbye?

“Mama, come one, we can go” I said pulling at her arm.

“Ali where can we go?” mama sighed defeated.

“it doesn’t matter where mama, as long as were not here it doesn’t matter” I pleaded.

“Alianna! Sit down right now!” mama shouted slapping me hard.

I’d never heard mama so much as raise her voice never mind lift her hand to anyone. Not even Timmy when he’d broken her favourite vase from grandmamma. Her new personality stunned me so much that I obeyed her without hesitation as she continued.

“Listen right now young lady. We’re not going anywhere. Ali listen, were in the middle of nowhere. If we go anywhere they will find us and kill us” do you want that?” I shook my head

“Exactly, so you’re gonna sit down and die with the last bit of dignity you have left.”

All I could do was nod too shocked to say anything.  We sat in silence for a few more hours until we were numb and our noses were running. I wonder how Timmy is. Is he getting the same treatment as us? Surely not. He’s a child; they should be gentler on him. Hopefully, he’s found some kids his age and he’s catching up on his childhood. Yes that’s it; I thought to myself, he’s fine.

After a while, we heard footsteps approaching us and I quickly grabbed mama’s hand in fear that these could be our last moments. We shouldn’t spend them mad at each other.

The woman came back in the way she’d gone out but this time she was accompanied by the two yellow shirted men from before.

“Oh I thought you would have died by now” she laughed setting off the yellow men.

I was about to lunge at her but mama had me held tightly.

“Feisty one ain’t she?” the yellow man who’d killed papa sneered, glaring at me.

I glared at him back figuring if these were my last moments I was going to go out with dignity. I have no fear towards them. Just hate.

“Alright Klein, Klaus take them away. It’s time.”

** so what did you think? huh? huh? huh? i like coments more than votes but it's your life do as you sish peoples :)**