Nurse Katy Ann had ceased with her humming and was standing back on her feet. She rubbed one of Casey's arms and said, "From just being around your family I feel at home. My father is a pastor of a Baptist Church over her on the West bank and I would love for you all as a family to join. We will be releasing you in the next two days. Until then, everything should remain fine." She turned to Mama Jingles direction and smiled.

"Thank you for stopping by Nurse Katy." Cavon said as she made her way back to the door.

"No, problem sweetie." She replied as she was greeted at the door by Malone who was holding flowers.

Mama Jingles watched as Malone spoke kindly to the nurse and walked into the room baring gifts. The smell of his woody and aromatic fragrance of his Gucci Guilty cologne filled the room. His presence made Cavon smile as if he was his father figure in his life. Malone was dressed-street-causal. He sported a long sleeve t-shirt that was a solid deep navy blue that was from an exclusive brand name. The number 99 was imprinted largely on the from of the shirt in the same color. His bottoms were pair of olive green pants that had several pockets and looked very stylish and comfortable. A pair of classic colored waterproof Timberland boots was on his feet to seal his warm, but hood approve look. He walked over to Mama Jingles and gave her a light hug without words to exchange. Cavon watched him carefully as he walked over to his side of his mother's bed. He looked over at Casey and said playfully, "Oh, my little sis ready for 'em huh?" He was happy to see Casey almost back in her element.

"What's up Cavon? I bought you a little something somethin' during these tough times. Take it out the bag little man." He held up a heavy Game Stop bag that had a large shaped rectangle box print that was showcased through the plastic.

Cavon smiled was broad and his eyes were filled with excitement. "What is it?" Cavon asked as he was handed the heavy bag and started to look inside.

"Pull it out."

Cavon did as he was intrusted to do and he pulled out the box that had a Xbox inside of it.

"Thank you!" Cavon yelled and gave him a huge hug.

"It's really the least I could do lil' man. Your great-grandma even gave me your clothes sizes and shoe size too. I got you a pair of them new J's and a pair of the hottest Adidas a lot of people sporting right now too." He placed the bouquet of white roses in Casey's hands as he hyped up Cavon.

"Thank you so much Malone. You really don't know how to thank you." Casey smiled and said as she touched her heart.

"Don't worry about thanking me lil' sis. Like I said this was the least that I could have for y'all." He looked over at Mama J and said, "Don't think that just because we kinda ended on a bad note that I forgotten about you. This for you." He urged on by handing her a pink box with a baby blue bow on the top of it.

Mama Jingles didn't know what Malone was pulling by giving them all these gifts, but she opened the box up any way. Inside of the rectangle box was a worn black Holy Bible. She removed it from the box and held it in her hands without saying a word.

"Oh, your remember that Bible, huh?" Malone said with as he watched her flip to the very first page.

She looked at his father's name that was written in his hand writing in black cursive ink. The highlighted pages took her back to the days her and his father once went to church together. Those were the days Malone remembered as a teenager, when his father turned his back on his mother. His father excuse then was that he was changing his life around for Christ. Ever since he found out the truth, he started to resent his father's love for going to church and the Holy Bible.

Mama Jingles dropped the Holy Bible at her feet. She stared at Malone with keen and squinted eyes filled with tears. "How dare you bring this as a gift to me!"

Malone stared at her without saying a word. Casey or Cavon had no clue the deep rooted meaning behind the Bible, but they both knew that it was nothing worth bringing up. Mama J's heart started to pound fast as she walked up to Malone.

"Get the hell away from my family. I did not ruin yours! I did not kill your fuckin' mama young man! She did whatever the hell she did, she did it to her self. Depression and drugs are one hell of a combination." She hissed her words as if she had a bite filled with deadly venom.

Malone nodded and said, "I'ma leave 'cause I know the truth in my heart. My people told me what was up. There is no God more powerful than the wrath of hell that you cause my mother. You a coke killing murder. You dropped that Bible on the floor the same fuckin' way that you did my mama."

He walked closer to the door leaving the gifts that he bought in. It took everything in his will to not knock her so-called-holy-ass the hell out.

Mama Jingles looked at him one last time and said, "Nigga, I'ma pray for you like I did for your maw when she couldn't pray for you."