Cuddling With Zayn

Reagan's POV

"Really?" I ask. Harry nods.

"I'm really glad you girls won those passes." Liam says, scooching closer to Anna. She presses away from him.

"Me too." Zayn smiles. He has the most gorgeous smile.

"Me three." Cara scoots even closer to Harry and he puts his arm around her. I feel a pang, wishing it was me and Zayn, but it's not. It's cool even just hanging out with Zayn.

"It's Harry's turn." Niall says.

"Hey, Liam. Truth or Dare."

"Dare." Liam doesn't miss a beat. He puts his hands on his knees, anticipating what's coming next.

"I dare you to ask Anna out."

"Say what now?" Anna's blonde curls flip to the side as she turns to Liam. "You are not..."

"I don't want to get thrown in the pool!"

"Fine, then ask. I'll just say 'no'." Anna spits.

"Will you go out with me?"

"No."

And then Liam kissed her.

And she didn't object.

And then we sat and whatched.

"STOP!" I yell. This is too much to handle! Cara and Harry... My best friend is dating Harry Styles! And now my other best friend who just about a week ago didn't want ANYTHING to do with these boys is kissing Liam Payne right in front of me! Liam jerks away. "I'm sorry. Just... Stop." I say getting up.

"Maybe everyone is a bit worked up. Let's go to bed." Louis says.

"How are we gonna sleep?" Keegan asks.

"I don't know, just don't let Harry near Cara's bed if ya know what I mean." Zayn jokes and Harry throws a pillow at him.

"The boys can sleep in the living room and we'll go sleep in the bedrooms." Keegan suggests.

"No way. It's scary in those bedrooms. You need someone to protect you." Niall says, laughing.

"Of course we do."

"The boys are not coming in our rooms!" Tiffany objects.

"You're right, that's just wrong." Cara says sending Zayn a death glare. "Let's all just sleep out here."

"Then we can keep and eye on them." Louis says poking Harry in the ribs. The girls run to get blankets and pillows and change into our pj's. Unfortunately, I only brought a very see-through tanktop. Oh well. We throw them down in the living room. The boys are all changed into plain white tee-shirts. 

"Where'd you get the clothes?" Cara asks.

"I always buy white tee-shirts when I shop." Niall says, and we start setting up 'camp' for the night. Harry starts to makes a bed a few feet from Cara until Tiffany comes past and pushes him to the other side of the room. He huffs. Soon we're all underneath blankets, and most everyone is snoring softly. Just one other person is awake.

"You look cold," Zayn whispers. I look over to him, a few feet away.

"I'm fine." I say, burrowing deeper into the thin sheet.

"Hey, come on." He says, holding up his blanket. I resist the urge to crawl over.

"Really, Zayn. I'm fine."

"You're shivering, Reagan." This time I can't do it. I crawl over toward the boy, and immediately I feel warmer, his body pressed close to mine. All you dirty minded people, back off. That's not what I felt. It just felt... good. Zayn wrapped his blanket around me. The rough fabric of his shirt rubs against my arms. It smelled new, like a store, but also mixed with a smooth scent of laundry soap and pine. "Is this better?" His accent melts me like butter.

"Much." I reply, falling deeper and deeper into the darkness.