The Most Random Shopping Trip-Like...Ever

"I think we need a gun," Zayn points to a rifle.

"Step away from the firearm, son." The man in the cowboy outfit who's been following us around the store instructs.

"Do you even work here?" Anna looks him up and down.

"I'll have you know little lady, I have been working at this fine establishment since 1862 and-"

"This is Cabela's," I motion to the store around me. "It was built last spring, and you are really freaking creepy."

"In my day-"

"CREEPER ALERT!" Louis screams and runs from the aisle.

"Now you've scared Louis, you evil creeper man." I say, and we all give him an evil glare.

"And you know what we do to people who scare Louis." The awkward smile doesn't leave Zayn's face.

"I had better get going.." The man runs from the aisle and we burst out laughing.

"There's a party in my tummy, party party!" Keegan and Niall sing, their arms linked.

"I'm pretty sure it's 'yummy yummy!'"Niall says as Keegan breaks into a skipping pace. Niall trudges awkwardly behind her.

"Skip, Irish Child, Skip!!" Keegan stops in the aisle getting odd looks from everyone in earshot.

"I can't skip!" Niall pouts.

"It's easy, look." Keegan skips down to rows of tents. Niall takes off after her, jumping from foot to foot out of sight.

"Rea! Look at this!" Zayn holds up a sleek black shotgun and points it at the ceiling. I drop and take cover.

"Put down the firearm, son." Louis reappears and imitates the man in his announcer voice. The intercom crackles.

"Hi, I'm Liam," The voice says, "Uhm, welcome to Cabela's, gorgeous store I might add... Well, er, I'll just cut straight to the point. Anna, will you go out with me?"

My mouth hangs open. So does Anna's.

"Yes!" Her voice cuts through the silence that's fallen over the store. Liam emerges from a little office and hugs her. I look away as they start to kiss.

"I'm in a kissing mood," Harry whispers to Cara, and they creep into the next aisle. Sick.

I wonder if I would still think it was sick if it was Zayn and I sneaking away to make out. Somehow, in the back of my mind, I doubt it.

Zayn's piercing brown eyes stare into mine.

Kiss me.

Please kiss me.

Annnnnd he does.

Not.