Zayn's Surprise

"I can't believe you Rea." Zayn smiles at me as we sit in the apartment.

"I swear!" I tell him as I cross my heart. He laughs again as he pops another kernel of popcorn into his mouth.

"Okay, what's the capitol of Venezuela?" 

"Caracas." I tell him, snickering.

"You are absolutely amazing." He says as the door bursts open.

"Justin Bieber just backed out of his performance at the Red Carpet Radio Music Awards (Not a real thing) and we've been invited to take his place." Louis spreads ten tickets across the countertop.

"Oh my gosh!" I yell as Zayn hops up.

"And we get to come!" Tiffany does a happy dance around the island counter space.

"This is so exciting!" I yelp. "When is it?" 

"Tonight!" Louis smiles at us evilly.

"Tonight?" Tiffany shoots him a glare, "What on earth will I wear?" 

"You just bought all those gorgeous dresses." He tells her. She smiles at him and hugs him, then grabs my hand and tears down the hall.

"This is so exciting!" She pulls out one of the makeup bags and bends down to wash her face. I do the same in the other sink. 

"I didn't get a dress!" I tell her, wiping off my face with a towel and grabbing my foundation from the bag. Tiffany frowns as Cara barges into the room holding the black dress she wore for the concert.

"Put this on." She demands, hanging her gorgeous purple dress on the hook by the door. I do as she tells me.

"This isn't going to work." I tell her. Cara's body is way different than mine with full hips and shoulders. The dress doesn't hug my curves as it does on Cara. 

"It will have to do." She says pinning the fabric on my waist.  I drop the dress to the floor, discouraged, and start on my makeup. Anna bursts into the room wearing a tight white dress with long sleeves and a turquoise necklace. Her blonde hair is braided to the side. She picks up my makeup brush and finishes my smokey eye. Cara trudges around in heels as Harry walks past.

"No way, you're three inches taller than me. Take them off." He demands as she switches to flats. We all rush to finish getting ready and I have to keep pulling the top of my dress so it doesn' t fall down. I walk into the living room in my silver sandals.

"You look good." Zayn's hands are folded behind his back as he stands in the center of the room in his tux. "You'd look nicer in this." Zayn swings his hands around revealing the blue dress from the store.

"You bought it!" I yell, running to hug him. He smiles at me as I touch the silk and run it through my hands.

"Go change, we have to leave." He turns to the door. I run to the bathroom and shove the black dress to the floor. I pull on the new dress that hugs my body in the exact right places. I rush back into the living room where Zayn takes my arm. He escorts me down the elevator and into the lobby. We step through the door revealing a sleek black limousine.

"Oh my gosh!" I squeal. Zayn opens the door for me, and I pinch myself to be sure I'm not dreaming.