Not So Happy Campers

We wake up early the next morning to see the sunrise and we take a half an hour long hike to get to a gorgeous rock ledge where we could see it come up over the mountains. It starts to drizzle as we make our way down to the little cafe to get breakfast. Zayn sips his coffee as I stare out the window and watch to drips of rain 'race' down the sill.

"What're we going to do today if it's raining?" Cara asks sitting down between next to Harry.

"We can still hike. It won't be so warm." Liam says.

"or we can go horseback riding!" Keegan suggests handing Liam a brochure with a horse on the front.

"That would be really fun." I add.

"I hate horses," Tiffany mumbles.

"You do not." Cara says, slapping Tiff's arm.

"Let's go horseback riding." Anna says.

"You'd look hot on the back of a horse." Cara runs her fingers through Harry's curls.

"PDA! PDA!" Louis chants as he pays the bill. We stroll out of the restaurant and walk back to the RV as Liam makes reservations for horseback riding. I put on some athletic shorts and an Underarmour athletic shorts, then I pull on my tennis shoes. Zayn puts his arm around me as I exit the camper.

 "Louis, stop throwing potatoe chips to the squirrels. That's against the law." Tiffany informs him. He tucks the bag in his pocket and ducks back into the RV.

We all gather outside and turn on our heel as he joins us.

We arrive at the stables and I'm assigned to a gorgeous white horse named Brody. We ride for about 3 hours past huge mountains and gorgeous peaks. Zayn points to a black bear in the woods and we 'oooh' and take pictures. Soon we arrive back and after a light lunch we walk back to the RV to gather hiking gear. Liam informs us that we have a reservation for the fancy restaurant for dinner tonight. I'm  the first to catch sight of our camper and my mouth drops open. A raccoon rests on the front steps of the RV Liam rams into me.

"WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN!" He cries. Louis walks up, frowning.

"Louis...." Anna growls.

"I'm sorry! It was raining and... the squirrels looked so hungry and cold."

"Louis this is probably going to cost thousands of dollars!" Tiffany cries.

"But... we're One Direction!"

Smile  *A Zayn Malik Love Story*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara