1 Down, 4 to Go

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yell at them, and they immediately look up.

"Oh, hey Keegan." Cara blushes.

"Hello.." I say awkwardly. "Havin' fun?" Cara blushes even more, grabbing a pillow from the bed and clutching it to her chest.

"That was brilliant." Harry flips his hair and walks past me out the door, the smile never leaving his face.

"Cara, what do you think you're doing?!" I ask, barely above a whisper, my voice full of concern.

"Well... he came and then... we started... kissing?" She explains slowly. I groan.

"Listen to me!" I grab her shoulders and shake her back and fourth. "You've seen how he is! On the news and stuff! Cara, c'mon!"

"I've always wanted that to happen!" She shouts, but realizes the boys can probably hear her and lowers her voice, "That was Harry flipping Styles!"

"I know..." I say thinking of Niall, his laugh, his smile, his eyes. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kiss him so bad. "But do you really want this life? Remember Eleanor?" I ask mentioning Louis' old girlfriend. I remember their terrible breakup, and shudder thinking about that happening to my best friend. "Think about it, Cara." I say, backing out of the room.

Reagan's POV

"C'mon C'mon and dance with me baby!" Zayn sings, twirling me around as I laugh uncontrollably.

"Yeah, I've been watching you all night, there's something in your eyes, saying come on come on and dance with me baby! Yeah, the music is so loud, I wanna be yours now, so come on come on and dance with me baby!" I sing. Zayn nearly steps on my foot, throwing me off balance. I fall on the floor.

"Hey, that was really good." He says, helping me up.

"You really think?" I ask.

"Sure." He tells me, just as Harry saunters into the room.

"I know that smile, what did you do?" Louis asks. Harry says nothing as the blush creeps onto his cheeks.

"He kissed the girl!" Niall yells.

"I wanna kiss a girl!" Liam yells, pecking Anna on the cheek. She turns to him and gives him a sharp slap in the face. "Ow..."

"You deserved it." She says, pulling out her phone. Liam frowns and all of us laugh.

"Hey! Let's play turth or dare!"

"Uh oh..." Niall says just as Cara and Keegan walk in. The couch is full so Niall pats his knee and Keegan sits on top of it. Cara leans against Harry and gazes up at him.

"What's uh oh?" Keegan asks.

"We're playing truth or dare!" Lou says. Liam groans.

"Okay." All 5 girls agree.

"Louis starts!" Louis yells and he plops down on the rug. "Niall..."

"Truth..." Niall says.

"Wait wait!" Liam cries, "We need rules!"

"Yeah, what's the punishment for chickens?" Harry asks.

"3 chicken-outs and we get to shove you in the pool." Louis says evilly.

"And post pictures on twitter." Zayn adds. Everybody agrees. "Back to the game!"

"Niall, where were you when you got separated from us at the mall today?" Louis asks.

"In the woods." Niall answers effortlessly. Harry wolf whistles and he immediately blushes. "That's not what I meant..."

"Whatever, I got my answer. You're turn." Louis says.

"Keegan," Niall starts.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take a quick trip to the neighbors and offer them a kiss." Niall says making a kiddy face.

"The neighbor is an old lady!" Keegan says. "No way!"

"is that a chicken I hear?" Zayn squawks.

"I'm not kissing an old woman!"

"Just ask somebody already!" Lou whines, wanting to get to the good stuff.

"Harry."

"Truth."

"Are you and Cara dating?" Harry looks to Cara, then back at me, and silently nods his head 'yes'.