Camping

"Zayn, put me down!" I cry. It had been several days since the stunt at the Radio Music Awards and Zayn still hasn't made any moves. Except being totally adorable. And amazing. And blowing my mind by how completely and utterly caring he is.

"No!" He throws me over his shoulder and carries me into the living room. Liam and Anna sit side by side on the couch, flipping through channels on the TV. Zayn lays me on the couch and flops down next to me. The apartment door bursts open and Harry and Cara walk through.

"I have the most amazingest, bestest, awesomest idea in the history of mankind." Harry announces and Cara groans, leaning against the counter.

"What?" Anna asks, scruffing up Liam's hair.

"We..." Harry starts, pausing for dramatic effect, "are going camping."

"Ew, no." I say, standing up and walking over to the fridge. I pull out a bottle of water and unscrew the cap.

"Why would we want to go camping?" Zayn takes the water from my hand and takes a long sip. He hands it back and I look at it, disgusted.

"Well..." Harry looks disappointed. "I thought it might be fun."

"Have you ever gone camping, Harry?" Liam asks.

"Well, not really." Harry looks to the floor.

"Actually it might be kind of fun," Zayn says.

"You know there aren't any hair products in the woods, right Zayn?" I joke as his hand flies up to protect his hair. I laugh and mess it up. He shrieks and runs to the bathroom. Keegan skips out of her bedroom with Niall on her heels.

"I hear we're going camping." She says, grabbing the water from my hand. I stare at her as she takes a long sip.

"Zayn drank out of that." I inform her. She spits the water onto Harry who screams and flees to join Zayn in the bathroom.

"So, camping." Niall continues the conversation as Tiffany and Louis walk through the door.

"Ooh, I'm thirsty." TIffany sees the bottle in my hand and opens the fridge.

"Thank you for not just taking the water out of my-" I'm cut off by Louis grabbing the water from my hand.

"Ughhhh." I groan as Lou tries to hand the water back. "Just keep it." Louis shrugs and keeps sipping.

"You're going to get used to sharing in the woods." Zayn smiles walking out of the bathroom, his hair perfectly arranged.

"Thanks for the tip." I smile, grabbing the new bottle of water from Tiffany's hand. Zayn just laughs.

"Okay, seriously, let's go camping." Harry yells, walking back into the kitchen.

"Meh, okay." Cara smiles and kisses him on the cheek. "As long as you're there." Harry smiles and they head into a full on kissing session.

"I'm in." Niall adds. Keegan groans.

"I guess I'll go too." She agrees. Zayn smiles at me.

"We'll go." He says, grabbing me around my waist.

"Okay, Zayn, go ahead and make all of my decisions for me." I laugh and jump onto the couch.

"I think it sounds fun." Liam says. Anna agrees, smiling at Liam. Everyone looks to Tiffany and Louis.

"I hate the outdoors." Tiffany says.

"Me too." Louis tells us.

"They are such a diva couple." I say, leaning my head on Zayn's shoulder.

"We are not!" The two say simultaneously.

"Prove it!" Cara dares them.

"Fine, we'll go." Tiffany huffs. "But we're bringing tons of bug spray."