First Day

The empty cookie containers, chip bags, and soda cans litter the floor. We managed only to only get lost once since Liam thought there was only one National Park nearby and when he saw the signs, he went an hour in the wrong direction toward King's Canyon. We finally got back on track and we were relaxing like the couple of lazy arses we are. Cara and Harry went to 'lie down' in the bedroom and we spied on them to make sure they weren't doing anything dirty. It took half an hour to realize all they were doing was sleeping. Harry was being a gentleman and letting Cara have the bed while he was on the floor. We aww'd for a bit, then went back to being couch potatoes. 

"Hey Reagan, pass the TV remote." Tiffany sighs. I toss the remote to Tiff who's sprawled out on the floor. Zayn stretches his arms and puts one around my neck. 

"Rea Rea I'm tired." He leans his head on my shoulder and I sigh. A sleepy looking Cara emerges from the bedroom and pushes her way into the bathroom.  There are retching noises and she comes out again, not looking quite as model-like as she did this morning. 

"You okay, Care?" Louis asks. She moans and disappears back into the bedroom. Harry bursts out moments later. 

"She hurled, who's cleaning it up?" He drops onto the couch.

"Not it!" We chorus.

"Not it!" Keegan adds a second too late. Niall laughs as she grabs paper towel from the counter and trudges into the bedroom. 

"About 30 minutes you guys." Liam informs us. We all cheer. 

"It stinks like something crawled in there and died!" Keegan reappears pinching her nose. We laugh as she flops next to Niall in the other recliner.  

******

The RV pulls into the campground overlooking El Capitan, one of the most popular rock climbing sites in the world. We pile out of the RV (Cara looking more like a supermodel every second) and into the fresh air. The clouds that gather overhead don't deter us from walking to the shopping area of the park to get dinner.

"It's so nice to be out in the fresh air." Liam says taking Anna's hand. Harry takes Cara's and Niall takes Keegan's. We eat in the large lodge with a roaring fireplace. When we're finished, we head back to the RV and claim spots. Cara dragsTiffany into the one of the queen beds in the bedroom and Harry and Lou claim the other. Anna, Keegan, Liam and Niall claim all 4 bunk beds that flip down from the walls. Zayn motions to the couch and I lie down. He spreads a blanket over me and snuggles down into his sleeping bag in the recliner. It's been a long day and I don't need much time to fall asleep listening to the hum of the electric fan somewhere in my dreams.