Run Away

Keegan's POV

"EVERYBODY UP UP UP! WE HAVE SHOPPING MONEY THAT'S NOT GOING TO SPEND ITSELF!" Cara's voice rings throughout the apartment. I roll over in groan. Suddenly I feel a sensation, pulling me out of bed by my feet. 

"Cara, let go of me!" I whine. I hear laughing from the living room. 

"What's going on?"

"Tiffany found away to play that blasted video of me dancing on the TV. It's on replay." She answers frowning. I smile. That, I will get up for. I grab my suitcase from the closet and pull out a yellow tank top and white shorts. I quickly change my outfit and pull on a pair of strappy brown sandals. I walk into the main room where the rest of the girls are about dying with laughter. 

"Come on guys," Reagan says, standing up, "I want to shop til I drop!" 

"Me too!" Anna agrees, and we all race out of the apartment without even turning off the TV.

Tiffany's POV

The outdoor mall is full of shops, and none of us can decide where to go first. We decide forever 21 is a good place to start since we already know it. Everything is so cute, and I spend at least 100 dollars here. Next we head to Francesca's.

"Hey!" A recognizable voice shouts, and that's when the screaming starts.

Zayn's POV

"I don't know, boys. I can't stop thinking about her." Liam says, staring off into space. 

"Me either." I agree, staring for the millionth time at Reagan's twitter profile picture. Don't laugh, Harry's doing the same thing.

"I say we go do some shopping. Ya know, get our minds off it." Louis suggests. He thought Tiffany was nice enough, and definetly pretty, but I don't think he's quite over Eleanor. 

"Sounds good to me!" I say. I can never turn down shopping, especially in LA. There's this huge mall, it's seriously so cool.

"Come on then." Louis says. Niall, Liam, and Harry follow us out the door. We slip on our hoods and sunglasses and hop in the car. Louis puts the top down and we ride in the wind all the way there. 

"Hey, Zayn, wanna go look for shoes?" Louis asks as we walk into the mall. 

"Sure." I agree.

 "Ooh, Nialler wants to come too." Niall says. We walk off toward the nearest store. We pass a store with a bunch of cool knick-knacks in the window, but as I walked past them, I heard a familiar voice and head of brown hair. Reagan.

"Hey!" I shout, stopping in my tracks. I want to look cool, so I bring my hand up to my head to fix my hair. I knock the sunglasses off my face, and as I bend down to pick them up, my hood falls off too. Crap. Crap Crap Crap.

"Zayn!" Somebody shouts. Liam appears from nowhere and runs toward me and grabs my hand.

"LET'S GO!" He shouts, and we take off.

"We lost Niall and Louis!" I yell

"They'll be fine." Liam says, "NOW RUN!" And I do. I turn and I run. Right back to the store with the knick-knacks.

"Reagan!" I yell. Her head snaps my way. She runs to me. 

"Come on, Zayn!" She yells, grabbing my hand. It's warm and I hold on tight as she drags me through the crowd and out the mall doors. We hop into a taxi waiting outside. Reagan tells him the address of an apartment building and we take off. Away from the mall. I pull out my cell phone and ring Liam. He picks up right away.

"Liam, are you okay?" I ask. 

"I'm fine. We're on our way to the girls apartments.  The fans know where our hotel room is, there's no going back." He says.

"Is everyone else okay?" I ask. There's an awkwardly long silence.

"We never found Niall or Keegan." 

Niall's POV

"Hey! Keegan!" I yell the fans are right on my tail, and I run for her and grab her hand, pulling her into the men's bathroom. 

"What on earth are you doing?" She yells, jumping out of the way of the urinals. 

"I couldn't take you in the women's!" I say.

"We have to get out of here! Before a... man comes in."

"Are you afraid of men, Keegan?" Niall says stepping closer. 

"Niall..." I warn. He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. "NIALL LET ME DOWN!" Niall spins in a circle.

"Hey look, a window!" Niall screeches. He drops me and I land with a thud on the tile floor. He opens the tiny window that's about half the size of him.

"Niall, you will never fit through that window." I smirk. He laughs a bit.

"Dear, I'm not going through the window. You are."

"Niall Horan you wouldn't dare." I growl. He lunges toward me and I jump out of the way, but his finger wraps around the belt loop of my shorts.

"Gotcha." He smiles. He hoists me up and shoves my head through the now open window. I wiggle outside.

"What on earth am I supposed to do now?" I ask him.

"Create a diversion." He hisses. I start to run. I don't know what on earth I'm going to do, but I run to the front of the mall. There I reenter and find a group of screaming girls outside of the locked bathroom.

"He's not in there!" I shout. Nobody pays any attention to me."I SAID HE'S NOT IN THERE!" A few girls stop screaming and look my way. "There's a window out back! He got away!" 

"How do we know you're not just getting us to leave so you can have him all to yourself?" One girl yells. There are shouts of agreement. 

 "Fine, be like that. You're going to miss the tour bus. It's pulling away." I tell them, and jog back to the door. Behind me a few girls break away from the crowd and follow me. Soon, almost the whole mob is running out the door. I walk out to, but instead of scouring the parking lot, I head back to the bathroom window. I stick my head in and look around, but Niall is gone. 

"Looking for someone?" The voice scares me, and I hit my head on the window frame. I rub it, standing up. 

"Yeah. My friend." I tell the man. He can't be older than 18, and he's tall, tan, and muscular. 

"Do you need any help looking for her?" He asks. 

"Him. No, I'm perfectly capable thank you." I say turning my back. There's a hand on my shoulder. 

"Come on, what's your name?" He asks.

"It doesn't matter."

"Yeah it does. I'm Ryker."

"Leave me alone."

"Come on, babe. Pretty girl like you needs to have a name."

"She told you to leave her alone." Niall appears beside me. Even though the guy is about 6 inches taller than Niall, he starts to back off.

"Come on, can't blame me man." He says.

"Come on Keegan, let's go."

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl," Ryker says, "how about you come back to my place, Keegan, and we can-" Niall's fist swings without warning. He hits Ryker square in the jaw, grabs my hand, and starts dragging me away for dear life. He drags me to the wooded area a few yards away, and I regain my footing and start to run. Niall stumbles along,  tripping over roots and sticks.

"Was that really a good idea?" I ask, out of breath.

"Probably not." He huffs, and squeezes my hand. Niall Horan is holding my hand.