Eventually getting to the clearing where Nick says they were walking though the tree's to see Sky on top of Britney pushing down harder i knew she was going to kill her or just hurt her badly because i heard Britney whimpering running up to them both doing what i thought was for a good alpha to stop her from hurting Brit but i mostly did it for Sky i knew she wouldn't want to hurt Brit.

"Sky Stop!!!!" shouting to get her attention hearing her growl at me shocked me which made me freeze and rewind for a second that's when i noticed that it wasn't her wolf it was actually her as she got off Britney she walked behind me i knew she was safe putting all my anger out and stared at  the brown wolf and growled at her.

"I told you not to attack and what do you do?" gritting through my teeth trying to control myself. 

'She's a freaking rogue she shouldn't be here!' i heard Britney shout i was shocked that she dared to talk to me like that making my wolf even more angry at her.

'Shift back!'  Growled very loud at her, looking right into her eyes to intermediate her which was working because she was looking any where but me when she shifted back.

I didn't expect Sky to grab her by her hair sending her to her knee's hearing her voice i knew it wasn't her because normally she was kind and gentle well that's what i thought thinking about when she growled at me i knew then that i didn't really know her very well, well that's going to change after today im going to get to know her if she likes it or not. 

"Sky, baby she isn't worth it she didn't know it was you otherwise she wouldn't of attacked i promise no one will hurt you" walking up to her and puts my hands on her waist feeling her jump in shock as the sparks are flowing up her side as my hand touched her rib cage that was still healing i watched and felt her slowly turning round and look at me.

"I have had enough with her, you better get her gone or ill do it for you and trust me it wont be pleasant" I looked at back at her when she growled out the words knowing they wasn't my Sky's. 

"Ok, ill sort it" was all i can come up with because i was too shocked about the new Sky that was in front of me.

'Her name is Sophia and she is Sky's vampire and shes pissed'  my wolf told me. 

'No shit Sherlock'  i stated to him making me snort in amusement.

"I mean it Mitch, I want her gone." she growled at me which made me freeze at i looked at her.

As i saw the red eyes staring at myself at first i was shocked but not scared also bit nervous i mean she could turn on me any moment but then again i knew she wouldn't hurt me because i knew mates wouldn't hurt each other no matter the difference they were feeling for each other.

Watching her as she looks behind me looking myself and saw giant wolves in the woods to see those big wolfs which i could tell were her brothers watching her looking back at me and she looked sad looking back at me i knew they were here to take her home but i never wanted her to go.

"I have to go" hearing her voice so broken i felt so sad but what made me happy knowing she didn't want to go either as much as i didn't want her to go when i felt a pair of lip clashing with mine i knew who they were as i felt sparks i didn't expect them at the time so i didn't get the chance to respond to them.

When i started to respond moving my hand and gently touches her cheek we both heard a growl i swear i can choose the clingy one's but luckily i don't have to go though that now because i have my mate now as she pulled away looking into each others eyes.

I watched as i saw them changing back to her pure blue eyes and i smiled because i could see she didn't want to leave my side walking away hearing her hiss at Brit as she walked passed her made me and many others laugh and some people gasp in shock.

When we watched her jump shifted half way into her wolf we were all shocked not many wolves could do that i looked at my amazed pack as they watched my mate run towards the group of wolfs that was on the edge of the woods then she stopped and turned around that's when i swear she winked at me, i laughed and watched her run away into the tree's.

Turning my attention on Britney who was still on the floor but in a shirt and shorts i felt the fury that was coming off my body myself and i didn't like it because my wolf was trying to take control because she was the one that hurt hes mate and she was the one that disobeyed hes orders and i tried to change hes mind but then again it was Sky that it involved it wouldn't work that well

"Do you mind telling me why you attacked?" looking at her making her know that i mean business and she should listen

"She was the one that attacked me Mitch i didn't want too" lying though her teeth and she had a nerve to think that i would believe her after all she's done no chance is she trying to make me believe that my mate would attack a member of her own pack well it will be when i mark her as mine when she lets me that is 

"Did you know it was Sky?" frowning at her wanting to know if she did i had a feeling of the answer myself but i just wanted to hear it myself

"No" she shook her head but there was something in her voice that says she was lying

Looking at Nick but he was looking at Brit shaking hes head and that showed me that she was lying even though i already knew she was lying that just pissed me off even more, bending down so we was face to face looking her straight into her eyes to see lust and that just made me want throw up she will never give up will she, smirking evilly and growled lowly in her ear

"You know if you lying to me your going to be in a very serious situation" watching her taking a deep breathe swallowing hard too which shows that now she's believing me making her look into my eye and growls coming from the pack members that were still with us as she nodded

"So which is it?" waiting for an answer

"I..I attacked her..."

"Why?"

"Because..." growling loudly at her

"Because?" i asked her wanting to know

"i smelt her scent and attacked." She's growled out

"That's it, you officially re-ranked and is now a Omega you will not go any where near me or any one in my pack or Sky's pack for at least a few months that will be your punishment for attacking a she wolf that was not a danger to any one but after that then you can go to your friends but stay the hell away from me and my mate do you get what i am saying." looking at every one nodding to be honest i think it was little easy for her but that's not the point its the safety of my mate that I'm concerned about.

"And if you don't then i will have no choice to send you away from the pack and maybe ill let Sophia to have you herself I'm sure she would have some plans to punish you herself." as I suggested the last bit I watched as she shivered and then shook her head telling me that she didn't want that to happen.

One by one people from the pack started moving back towards the pack house my third in command grabbed Britney and staring walking her back to the pack house which the only ones that was left was me and Nick still in the clearing giving out a deep breathe to see Nick staring at me.

"What?" asking him 

"Don't you think its weird that Sky was out here all alone?" looking too concerned for my liking, but i guess its because its hes Luna we are and were talking about

"What do you mean?" looking at him, to see him looking around the clearing like hes being watched

"I mean i seen the way Sky was running i was pretty sure she was tracking some one or something and by the look of her wolves face she doesn't know who it was..." he does have a point to be honest it was bit strange well i guess I'm going to have to ask her later....

"You track people don't you?" frowning at him as he nodded.

"So that's how I know" nodded knowing that everything he is saying is true.

I'll find out everything later.

****

Mitch without a shirt  >>>

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW