Forever Young Squad

Lots of people tell me I don't really act my age...

Is it surprising?

Yeah, I'm nineteen but how exactly am I suppose to act.

Wild and crazy? Un controllable? I sometimes get that way when I found a new Band/game I've never heard/played....

I mean, lots of kids younger than me do portray themselves as being older. They're definatley taller than me and look/dress older... but their not. Sad, I must really be confusing you guys out there. Its genetics. My mom is... oh my god she's 40!.. people still think she's a teenager or young adult.

That's good right?

I'm apart of the forever young squad! SQUADDD!

I mean but come on- I am still young! I like to dance at parties- its hard to get me out the house but when I do I take advantage of this lovly earth. I'm not boy crazy- that you know of.

I'm just... I'd like to say I'm well rounded for my age. I know when to turn the child in me off and on.

Like when I use to ride the bus to school, that was quiet time. I didn't want to be botherd or talked too... and I hated when other kids played around on the bus. . . But god forbid we had recess. I was everywhere at the same time...

So I'm a kid at heart. My mind is mature enough to handle it. That's all that matters. With that being said, spongebob is coming on. . .