30%

Ciara's POV;

I woke up to see I was still laying on Harry's shoulder.

"I was just going to wake you up, as we're about to land." Harry tells me and I nod, still trying to adjust to life.

"Did you not sleep at all?" I asked him.

"Nah, I spent my time listening to your music, which by the way is really good, and I was doing other things." He smiles and I raise my eyebrow.

"That doesn't look like a very innocent smile." I squint my eyes at him and he laughs.

"It is a very innocent smile, and you always do that." He says.

"I squint my eyes because I think you're shady." I tell him and he giggles.

I unlock my phone to turn my music off and look at my background.

It's a picture that Harry obviously took himself, of me sleeping on his shoulder, and him smiling next to me.

"What is this?" I raise my eyebrow at him and he just smirks.

"That's just one of the things I did whilst you were sleeping." He grins and I roll my eyes.

Great so I'm guessing my phone has been Harry-ised.

"Please fasten your seatbelts, as we are about to land."

I hear a voice on the airplane tannoy, and do my seat belt.

We land safely, and I undo my seatbelt before getting off the plane.

"WERE HERE!" I hear Lola scream which makes me laugh.

"Let's get our shit and head to our rooms!" I hear Lydia shout which also makes me laugh.

*************

We end up in our Vila, which is really nice!

"How did you afford this?" I ask Lola and Lydia.

"Doesn't matter how we did it, all that matters is the next 2 weeks are gonna be sick!" Lola shouts.

"Let's go check out our rooms!" Liam says and we all run to our rooms.

I walked into one, with Harry following me, and I nearly had a heart attack because it was so fucking nice.

The room itself was huge, and it has a huge ensuite bathroom which consisted of a huge bath, a separate shower, and the tiles on the floor changed colour every time you stood on them.

"This will amuse me forever." I grin at him and he chuckles.

I went back into the room and saw that it had a balcony.

I stepped out onto it, and saw the breathtaking view.

"This is beautiful." I turn to look at Harry, but realising he's not standing next to me.

I turn around and see him laying on the double bed.

Wait... Double bed?

Surely they're two singles pushed together?

I walk over to the bed and study it.

Nope that's a secure double bed.

I know I've shared a bed with Harry before, but it's different this time, because I'm scared of what I would let myself do.

Stop overthinking Ciara. My subconscious tells me, and I mentally thank it for reminding me.

Ah fuck it.