12%

-unedited

Ciara's POV;

I open my eyes and immediately smell pop tarts.

Don't ask me how I know it's pop tarts, I've just eaten a lot of them so I know what they smell like.

I look around to try and find the boxers Harry gave me to wear last night, but I couldn't find them, so I pull Harry's shirt down as much as I can to hide my behind, as I was only wearing a lacy black thong. Oops.

I walk downstairs and see Harry making tea.

He doesn't notice me yet, so I sit at the breakfast bar staring at him.

"Oh I think that I've found myself a cheerleader, she is always right there when I need her." He sings whilst swaying his hips.

It's funny because I thought I was the only one who did that.

He turns around and gasps.

"Holy fuck Ciara, you made me jump!" He squeals and I crack up laughing.

"Sorry." Is all I can manage to say because I'm laughing so hard.

"It's not funny." He pouts.

"It is a little." I say and he grins.

"Anyway I toasted your pop tarts, and made you a cup of tea." He smiles and I thank him.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks me and I nod, whilst eating my pop tarts.

"What are you doing today?" He asks and I shrug.

"Might go shopping with the girls." I say and he nods.

Just then Harry's phone rings.

He looks at the caller ID and frowns.

"Sorry, I have to take this, I'll be back in a sec." He says and I nod.

He walks into his bedroom and closes the door.

Now, most girls would run up to the door and listen in to what he's saying, but I'm not that type of girl, I believe everyone should have their privacy, and like Harry told me a few weeks ago, he has trust issues. If he wants to tell me something, he will.

"Yeh yeh whatever." I hear Harry say whilst he opens his bedroom door and returns into the kitchen.

"Everything okay?" I ask him before taking a sip of my tea.

"I guess." He mumbles.

"Want to talk about it?" I ask and shakes his head.

"It's fine, it's nothing, don't worry about it love." He says and smiles.

"Okay, well you know I'm here if you need to talk Harry." I smile back and he nods at me.

"Well I'm gonna go get changed." I say.

"What into your dirty clothes?" He asks me.

"Well I don't exactly have anything else to change into." I tell him.

"You can borrow something of mine, look in my wardrobe or drawers, you'll probably find something." He smiles and I nod.

I yawn, and stretch my arms up to try and wake myself up a bit.

"Nice bum." I hear Harry say and I immediately stop stretching and pull my t-shirt down.

"Harry!" I shriek and turn around to face him.

"Sorry love, I can't not turn away from that." He smirks and I feel my cheeks burn up.

"You have a habit of blushing when you're with me, don't you?" His smirks get bigger and my cheeks go redder.