23%

Ciara's POV;

It's been a few weeks since Harry crashed dinner with Zayn and my dad, and if I'm honest, he's being trying so hard to make it up to me.

He's been taking me out to different places here and there, and we've been back and forth to his little treehouse in the middle of nowhere.

Zayn hasn't been spending as much time with me as he used to, and at first I thought it was because my dad scared him off, but he explained to me that my dad didn't scare him off at all, he just needs to look after brother and manage his shop for him until he gets better, which makes sense I guess.

I'm actually seeing him tonight for the first time in couple of weeks as he invited our group to his house party.

"Ciara! Hello?" A voice stops my train of thoughts and I look up to see an angry Lola.

"Did you listen to anything I've just said?" She demands.

"No, soz Lo." I apologise and she rolls her eyes.

"Which dress should I wear for tonight? The navy blue one, or the red one?" She asks me.

"The red one. Compliments your skin tone." I tell her and she smiles.

"Do you think Niall will like it?" She looks anxious.

My eyes widen and I look her directly in the eye.

"Lola, he's gonna love it." I tell her honestly and she nods.

"It's your birthday next week." She grins at me.

"yeah, and?" I say.

"And, you're going to be 18, so maybe we've sorted out a little surprise for you." She says, still grinning.

"Oh no Lo, what have you done?" I groan. I hated surprises.

"Nothing too drastic." She says and I can already tell she's lying.

"I don't want a massive party Lola, that's not me." I tell her and she nods.

"Okay, no party, it wasn't one anyway." She smirks.

"I'll tell you nearer the time, but in the meanwhile, I'll leave you in suspense." She smiles.

"Hmm whatever." I grin back.

------------------------------

"Lola! There's a smartly dressed boy with bright green eyes down here for you!" I hear my dad shout.

I adjust my dress before leaving my room.

I was wearing a tight white dress, with a grey sort of pattern on it, which hugged my curves and actually made me look humanly acceptable for once. (A/n: dress in cover photo)

I make my way down stairs and my eyes meet an indeed very smartly dressed Harry.

Of course he was still wearing his skinny jeans, but he was wearing a very tight white shirt which he had pulled the sleeves up to show some of his upper arm ink, and holy shit he looked really good.

I had to swallow before I choked on air yet again because of him.

I saw his eyes rake up and down my body longingly.

Please don't do that Styles. I thought to myself.

"You look really good." Harry smirks.

"Meh, I guess you look okay." I smirk back at him whilst slipping my heels on.

Just then my dad walks in and stares at me.

"Ciara Rose Leigh, that dress is very short." My dad says sternly.