13%

A/n: the rest of the chapters will be unedited from this point onwards. Once I have completed the story, I will go back and edit any grammar/spelling mistakes unhinged may have, but until then, sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes💟

Ciara's POV;

I jump in my car and head to Zayns.

He texted me his address, and he only lives a few roads down from me, but I'm too lazy to walk.

I put Bastille on full volume and jam to him for the short time I'm in my car for.

When I get to Zayns, his house is nothing like I expected.

I assumed it was going to be quite tiny, but oh no, it's massive.

I thought Harry's was big!

I check to see if I've got the right address, and I have.

I hop out of my car, and lock it.

I walk up to his door, and ring the doorbell.

A well dressed Zayn opens the door and smiles.

"Ciara. Come in." He smiles.

I walk in and he tells me to sit down on the sofa.

It's really comfortable.

"I wanted to talk to you Ciara." He says and sits very closely next to me.

"Okay.." I trail off, not really knowing where this is going.

"You stood me up last night. I don't like being stood up, especially when it involves Harry." His face is straight and his hazel eyes are boring into mine.

"You said you weren't mad?" I say, confused.

"Well I lied. I'm very mad Ciara." His eyes have an evil glint in them.

"S-sorry." I stutter, getting a little scared.

"Shh, it's okay baby, I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." He whispers and grabs my chin.

"But, don't you dare stand me up again or I may have to break that promise, do you understand baby girl?" He growls and holds my thigh so I can't move.

Why is he being like this?

"Well, do you understand?" He says and his grip tightens.

"Yes." I whisper, tears threatening to leave my eyes.

"Yes what?" He growls again.

"Yes I understand." I choke up and he smiles and lets go of my thigh.

"Good. Oh baby, don't cry, I'm just making sure you don't defy me again. And don't you dare think of telling anyone about this Ciara, because you won't like the outcome." He says whilst wiping one of my tears away.

I flinch at his touch and he frowns whilst shaking his head.

"Anyway, I was going to invite the group over for dinner tonight, so you'll be my date, yes?" He asks me.

What the fuck.

What is his fucking problem?

He doesn't get to fucking threaten me and make me do shit.

I don't wanna be his fucking date.

He is scary when he's mad though, and he said if I defy him again, he'll break his promise of not hurting me.

Did he mean physically or emotionally?

I don't want to make him even more mad, so I guess I'll just have to go along with it.