11%

-unedited

Ciara's POV;

It's been 2 weeks since I went out with Harry, and since then we've just been messing about like normal mates would.

I enjoyed every minute I spent with him, and I also got to know him a bit better which was good.

Me, Lola and Lydia ate lunch with the boys everyday for the past 2 weeks, and me and the rest of the boys were getting close as well.

"Well, me and Lola are actually going on a date tonight." Niall beams and Lola giggles.

"Get in there Lo." I say and she smirks.

"Can me and Lydia double date with you?" Liam says and Lydia looks shocked.

"That's only if you want to of course, you don't have to." Liam says mumbling.

"I would love to." Lydia beams and I wink at her.

"Can we triple date?" I hear Zayn say and Harry's head snaps up from his phone.

"Who's we?" He says sharply.

"Me and Ciara." He grins at me.

"Oh, well not to be rude but this is the first I've heard of this." I say, being careful because Harry looks mad.

"I know, I'm sorry for putting you on the spot, I was going to ask you later, but since Niall&Lola and Liam&Lydia were going out, I thought it would be a nice idea to join them." He beams at me.

I can't help but see Harry out the corner of my eye. He looks like he's going to explode with rage and I have no idea why.

Harry's POV;

What the fuck did he just say. He fucking knows I'm crazy about Ciara. I don't know what game he's playing, but it's like he wants to steal my girl. (A/N; sorry I had to;))

"Erm, okay yeh sure." Ciara smiles at him.

Are you being fucking serious.

Ciara's POV;

Finally, the bell!

I ran out the classroom, and started walking home.

I usually walk with Lola and Lydia, but they're doing some after school shit for drama which I don't take.

I plug my earphones in and hit shuffle.

Arctic Monkeys come on and I start jamming along to them.

Just then, I hear a car horn beep, and I turn to look.

"Hello Harold." I greet him as he pulls over beside me.

"Ciara." He smiles.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Why are you going on a date with Zayn?" He asks and I'm taken aback.

"I actually don't know. I guess it's because he asked me nicely and I didn't want to seem rude." I say truthfully and he nods.

"Do you have feelings for him?" He asks me and I think for a second?

Do I have feelings for Zayn? Not really.

"Nope." I reply, popping the p.

"Good. Wanna ditch that date and go do something way more fun than sitting at a table eating shitty food?" He smirks and I nod, grinning.

"Jump in." He says, and I oblige whilst hopping in.

"The rules are, we put our phones on silent and ignore everyone for the night." He smirks and I nod.