5%

-unedited

Ciara's POV;

I open my eyes and check the time.

10:28am.

Damn I slept in.

I slip some sweatpants on and a tight black vest top on, before brushing my hair and going downstairs.

I see my dad sitting in the living room watching tv.

"Ciara, come look at this." He says and I make my way over to where he's sitting.

I fix my eyes into the tv screen and see that he's watching the news.

"A 22 year old man has been found dead outside his home in Rentwood. He is known to be one of the most dangerous men, and a wanted killer. He was found with gunshot wounds, in his head, leg and stomach. If you know anything at all about this case, please do not hesitate to let us know."

The woman finishes talking about the murder case and I turn to look at my dad.

"Well he was a killer, so I guess he got what was coming to him." I simply say.

"You never cease to amaze me." My dad chuckles.

"Whys that?" I ask him.

"You're just so cool about everything that happens in this world." He tells me and I agree with him. I'm never really bothered at what goes on.

"Do we have any pop tarts left?" I ask him.

I'm craving pop tarts.

"No we don't, we have coco pops though, if you're looking for something to eat for breakfast." He tells me.

"Nah, I think I'll just run to the shops and get some pop tarts, I'm craving them." I say and he nods.

I quickly look in the mirror to check my appearance.

I don't bother putting makeup on because I'm only going to the shop.

I shove my hair up in a messy bun and slip my Nike airs on.

I grab my phone and earphones and put my 'Raving🎉🎈' playlist on.

I have a playlist for all of my different moods on my phone.

"I'll be back in a bit." I say to my dad and hug him before leaving the house.

It's not cold outside so I don't bother grabbing a jacket.

I put my volume on full blast, and I have to contain myself from dancing the whole way to the shop.

When I get there, I see the group of boys I saw outside the tattoo parlour the other day.

Great.

I try and slip past them, but one of them spots me.

"Hey! Aren't you that girl we saw the other day?" One of them says.

"Yeah, and your little boyfriend saved you." Another one sneers.

"He's not my boyfriend." I say and they laugh.

"Well if he's not your boyfriend, he won't mind us touching you." The taller one smirks and pulls me towards him.

Yet again, they reek of booze.

"I'm really not interested in dickheads like you." I spit, and try to squirm away from his harsh grip.

"Oh come on baby, let loose, just have some fun with us." He purrs, and I mentally throw up.