Chapter 39

Ciara POV
I came home late because I stayed in the studio longer than I thought I would have to. It was 1:36am and I went into Camille room and she wasn't in there. I came in me and Chris room and she was laying on his chest passed out snoring. I had to get her out and put her in her crib because I didn't want to wake her because I wanted to ask Chris what was up with kelly because of how she was acting and I know he have to know something because he was gonna say something about her but he said something different. I picked my baby up and carried her in her room and laid her down in her crib and gave her a kiss on the cheek good night. And walked out and came back into my room." Chris wake up," I said shaking him " babe what's wrong,"he asked me worried." So wassup with Kelly," " why you ask that Ci," " because she was acting weird asking me questions about me and you and shit and you wanted to tell me something but you just said she seem nice. So what is the fucking truth Chris," I yelled." Ciara sit down and calm down," he told me " hell no fun king tell me now," " ok when you went up stairs last night she forgot her phone and came back and then she kissed me and left, I didn't want to tell you because that's your best friend," he explained." Chris she ain't my best friend if she kissed you... You know what I'm bout to go to her house and whoop her black ass. Where my snickers at," I said pissed the fuck off." Babe its to late she should be sleep right now," "I don't give a fuck, the bitch gonna pay what she owe ight now where my fucking snickers," I yelled. When I found them I put them on and walked out the room while Chris chased after me." Babe... Ciara calm down," he said grabbing me." Chris move the fuck out my way before I beat your ass to because you should've told me," I screamed putting my hair in a pony tail." Well I'm coming to then just to make sure you don't kill her," " whatever get Camille we gonna drop her off at my friend lala house hurry the fuck up," I said getting in the car. Then Chris got in the car with Camille. After I dropped Camille off I went straight to that bitch house to whoop her ass.

Chris POV
Ciara got out the car and knocked on Kelly door well she kicked and beating hard on the door. Kelly finally opened the door. I got out the car because I knew it was about to go down. Then when Kelly stepped off the porch Ciara punched her in the face." Ciara she wasn't readyyyy," I screamed. Ciara was on top of her beating her face into the ground." Get the fuck off me bitch," Kelly yelled then started pulling my wife hair. I came over there and poped her hand no one pull my wife hair but me." Now y'all can fight no pulling her Kelly fight fair," I said. Kelly tried to punch Ciara but she missed and Ciara knocked her out and dragged her in her house then started beating her ass in her house. When I say my wife was whooping her ass she whooped her ass." Babe that's enough come on," I told Ciara pulling her up." Wait a minute Chris damn," she said punching Kelly once more before getting up. Cici fixed her hair then locked Kelly door right behind her and got in the car to pick up Camille." Thank you Lala," Ciara told her friend." You welcome," her friend replied. She got back in the car and buckled Camille into her car seat. When we finally made it home Ciara went straight to sleep in the bed. I was scared as fuck no lie.

_LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_Love ya❤