Chapter 27

Ciara POV
This house Chris picked out is huge and amazing."wowwww," I said out loud." You like it, I wanted to"Chris asked me." No I love it," I interrupted. We headed inside while the man took our suitcases inside. This is gorgeous Chris." This is the rest of it," the guy told us and left. Chris shut the door right behind him.

"I have something I want to show you,"Chris said leading me up stairs. We came to a room with bears, books, chairs, and a crib." This must be for Camille," I said putting her in the crib since she was already sleep." I want to show you our room babe,". I was nerves, I walked in and saw candles lit with flower peddles was on the floor. Chris turnt on the radio.

Jacquees-persians rugs

Chris came right behind me kissing my neck "mmm," I moaned." You deserve this Ci," he told me easing his hands under my shirt squeezing my breast." Prove it," I said bitting my lip feeling his big man. Chris turned me around and dropped me on the bed."ooo daddy make it worth my while," I moan loudly." You know I am" Chris said kissing me from my toes and working his way back up slowly.

"Stop right there," I paused his head between my legs.

Chris POV
I took her panties off slowly with my teeth. Then begin to work my tongue in and outside of her, and giving her passionate kisses on her spot. My baby was shaking, so I know she was enjoying it. I digged my tongue in there deeper and deeper making her moan my name to give her my big daddy." Not right now baby your daddy Chris have to finish his work with mommy". I opened those lips between her legs and put my three fingers up in her. Going in and out slowly. I finally got down with doing my job down there. And got up" Cici its your turn," I told her giving her my dick. She begin slowly licking it up and down. Then putting it in her mouth" you think you can take the whole dick bae," I asked her holding her hair." No daddy your to big," "that's right Ci,"

Bae was giving some good head. Then it was time for me to give what we both been ready for. I laid her down then got on top of her putting my man hood inside of her going slowly in and out." Fuck me harder,"Ciara yelled licking her lips. I started pounding harder and harder making it hit her stomach." Make it juicy for me mama make it wet," I told Ciara licking her nipples. She finally climaxed "babe I love this shit, awhhhh fuck...you the fucking beast in the sheets daddy," she said pulling my lil hair." That's right,". Ciara started moaning louder and louder and screaming my name.

Ciara POV
Chris was making me feel so fucking good." Shittt," I screamed. Then the baby started crying." Fuck Ci you woke the baby up," Chris said pounding in me one last time. Then I got up and put my clothes on.

I opened the door and went to get Camille and sat down and feed her her bottle. And watched her smile at me. I'm so happy to have her in my life.

_ LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_ Love ya❤