Chapter 45

Chris POV
I gave Camille a bathe and got her dressed." Chris everybody waiting out side out your house and they got their weapons with them," Kevin told me." Ight let me tell Ciara to come back here so she can be here with Camille then when she get here we can leave," I told him brushing my daughters hair.

*Phone Convo*
Chris- Babe you have to come back at the hotel
Ciara- why wassup
Chris- the guys waiting for me and Kevin at the house
Ciara- okay I'm on my way
*End of Convo*

Ciara POV
"Well I got to go Lala," I told her getting up " already," she said giving me a hug." Yes, I'll come back over here when I get a chance ok," I told her." Okay Ci," she said then I left out her house. I got into my car and was on my way to the hotel.

Future POV
"This is the plan y'all....we go inside that nigga house and kill everybody whose in it ight. And we leaving at midnight so everybody have y'all guns loaded and ready," I explained to my niggas. I was ready to prove to them nobody takes Future girl but Future. We all smoked weed while we waited for midnight to come.

Chris POV
Ciara finally walked in the door." Ight you ready Kevin," I asked him grabbing the bags with our guns in it." Yeah," he answered me." Chris wait......I love you don't forget that," I told him giving him a kiss and swirling my tongue inside of his mouth." I love you too babe," he said kissing me back squeezing my ass. He came over to Camille picking her up." Daddy loves you Daddy's little girl," Chris said giving her a kiss on the cheek then sat her back down " I love you too da da," she replied kissing his cheek." Take care of my husband," I told Kevin before they walked out." I will I promise," he replied and then they left out. I started to cry once the door closed I didn't want to because I wanted to stay strong for Camille but I just couldn't." What's wrong mommy," Camille asked me " you want to Watch bubble guppies sunshine," I asked her annoying the question she asked me because I didn't want to lie to her but at the same time I didn't want her to know the truth." Yes," she said jumping up and down on the bed. I turned the TV to the show and laid down right beside her holding her tight.

_LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_Love ya❤