Chapter 36(Last day of our HONEYMOON)

Ciara POV
I slept good but I have to get up and have my fun before we leave. To go home back to my baby girl Camille. Today me and Chris decided to have a relax day, and go get massages." Bae wake up,"." Okay I'm up I promise," he said giving me a kiss." Ewww go brush your teeth," I told him whipping my mouth." It smell that bad," he asked" ya think," I said directing him to the bathroom. I found me some clothes I was going to put on when I get out the shower. I decided to wear my black jeans shorts, and white half shirt that read BOSS on it and my gold chain. Chris finally got done with everything he needed to do in the bathroom. So I made my way in there to take a shower.

Chris POV
So far I had a great time with my wife Ciara, and now today is our last day in Hawaii. So we going to live this shit up. Plus I miss my daddy's girl Camille I know she miss her daddy." Babe where my black Boss shirt like your white shirt," I yelled so Ciara and hear me." Top dresser bae," she calls back." Thanks," I said putting it on. I finally got dressed, and grabbed a few mints and ate it." Bae come on its time to go," I said walking outside to start up the car.

Ciara POV
I finally got done with, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, and doing my hair." Bae do you got the room key," I asked chris before I locked the door." Yeah your good babe just lock it," he said showing me the keys in his hand. So I locked the door and made my way to the car and got in. Then Chris drove off.

*15minutes*

Chris POV
We finally made it the massage center. Ciara and me laid down and waited for the two ladies to come in and give us a massage."babe you getting the ugly girl out of them ight," Ciara gritted." Bae I don't want nobody but you," I explained to her." I just don't want no bitch rubbing on you but me, but you lucky it'll look gay if a nigga give you one," she whispered when the two females came in." So what yall guys names," one of the girls asked." Well my name is Ciara and this my husband Chris," Ciara answered." My name is Melanie and this is Kimberly,"the workers explained shaking our hand. They started giving us our massages and let me tell you this what I needed. Chris never gave me a massage only once when I was pregnant. I wish he did it more often.

Chris POV
This shit feels so damn good it been awhile since I had a massage and a relax time with my wife. This just feel so great we have to come to these more often no joke." Well that will be all yall time we hope you guys enjoy y'all self here in Hawaii," Melanie told us leaving with Kimberly by her side. Ciara and I put our clothes back on, and left out and got into the car.

*5 hour*

Ciara POV
I had a great day with my husband today. We already finished packing our things for us to leave in the morning." Babe we forgot to do one more thing," Chris told me "omg what," I said worried." Today is our last night here and the last day of our honeymoon so let's make it worth our while if you know why I mean," Chris said pulling me close to him." Yes I do and I totally agree with you baby," I said pulling my shirt off.

_LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_Love ya❤