Chapter 47- Funeral planning

Ciara POV
All of Chris friends that made it alive came to the hotel since they was still investigating the house. Even Chris brothers and his sister came." I really don't care about any of this all I want is my husband," I said walking into the bathroom. I couldn't take sitting there while they asked what color I want the casket to be. What going to be on the head stone, and what is the body going to wear. But really I don't want to hear none of this. I don't even believe he's really gone and I don't want to believe it either." Ciara, come out we need your help," Lala told me." Lala I can't I just can't go through this. I told him to don't leave me and he promised but he did anyway. I never thought I will loose him and I don't believe I did either because Chris will never break my promise," I cried." I know Ci, I don't know what you going through but I know it hurts you to know he's gone," she responded." He's not fucking gone he promised Lala he promised," I cried out louder." Ciara just know I'm hear for you when you need me," she told me." Just tell me when they done with everything, so I can come back out," I said whipping my tears." okay," Lala replied.

*8:35pm*

Ciara POV
When Lala told me they all left I came out. Then she gave me a hug good night. I got into the bed with my daughter. Then cried my self to sleep.

_LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_Love ya❤